He’s going to become the villain during MWII as MWII’s big twist

He’s going to become the villain during MWII as MWII’s big twist

Attached: EA2DD78C-FA7E-4FC8-B514-F4B69717F630.jpg (250x317, 29.01K)

So is this another prequel to Cod4 MW or what?

>Nuke USA
>Villain

It’s a prequel to black ops 2 it seems. It’s a sequel to MW19 and it’ll end in 2024 a year before BO2

Attached: FC1448C3-11E0-47BD-99D6-38A4EA7CD932.jpg (1920x1000, 304.21K)

Too kino to be true

Are we gonna get mw3, then?

Mw3 came out a long time ago, dude. It kinda sucked too.

Probably

Probably not. It's been rumored that this game will conclude the rebooted storyline. MW3 remastered might happen though.

>"What?! Price?! YOU were Modern Warfare II the whole time?!"

ever since i had to capture the burger king and they nuked the white house i've given zero fucks about the campaign in call of duty
multiplayer is fun tho

If he becomes a russian agent or something, that's would make him based

I haven’t played a COD since BLOPS 2. Weren’t MW and BLOPS set in different timelines? Apparently MW 2019 was a prequel to the first MW, but then Cold War apparently had a character from 2019 appear in it, so are they merging the timelines now or something?

the fuck? all the different COD franchises are set in different universes.

Ghosts, advanced warfare, MW, Black ops

Black Ops Cold War had Zakaev in it. I think Zakaev was mentioned in MW2019

thats fucking retarded. So when do all the Mexicans invade america since all the COD games are now connected

Hold up, there's a timeline now! And prequels? Did the dudebros get replaced by lore nerds?

Attached: Mystery of Druids.jpg (733x850, 133.73K)

It's the goofiest shit I've ever seen but basically it seems like the new starting point of the COD extended universe is the og Black Ops. Followed by Cold War then MW 2019. No way the old MW games are the same universe as the new ones though. Too many inconsistencies.

unironically would kill CoD even faster than its already dying. no one wants price to be a villain and it would be a waste to reboot the series to make one of the most popular and loved characters a bad guy

World at War would be the starting point technically since the connections it has to BO1, I doubt Vanguard will be considered canon in the future due to how badly it ruined everything.

Because of Warzone and Blops Cold War, nuMW is set in the WaW/Black Ops universe

They were

The end of Zombie caused the universes to combine. So now Zombies, MW2, and Black Op are all one timeline.

Effectively, COD4 and MW2 are retconned out of existance. Everything of the W@W->Blops4 was used as a base.

MW2019 is a remake of COD4 for this new combined universe.

Vanguard is a parallel of W@W

MW2022 is a remake of MW2 for the new universe etc.

who the fuck cares nerds it's about mp. oooh i saw they guy from previous game that's meaningful in batshit crazy scenarios, especially those that die come back and die again.

Welp, that's a doozy. It only just goes to show you that no one is safe from the shared universe bug, not even simple fun such as CoD.
Call me when we get a WoW and CandyCrush crossover.

Well, that sounds retarded.

when you got niggers, women, and trannies running your game studios this is exactly what they do though

Unfathomably based.

That sucks shit