REbros

But Any Forums told me that Jill is irrelevant and no one cares about her anymore

Attached: IMG_20220820_000242.jpg (1080x1130, 161.71K)

Shut the fuck up phone faggot.

this poll doesn't matter since 98% of the respondents have terminally shit taste

Clairebearbros...

Why is it only women? If Leon, Chris, or hell even Wesker were included they'd stomp all over these bimbos.

Lol shut the fuck up Jewtube cuck
Jill is sexo

>no sherry (c-forme)
Irrelevant list

Chris and Leon and Jill are honestly the main protagonists for me, everybody else is just a side character

Lol as if Capcom gives a shit about Jill. Canonically, Jill hasn't been seen since 2009 with RE5. Jill has only been relevant once in the series and that was RE3, a game that originally didn't even have her. RE1 is easy mode, in RE5 she's a plot device, and Rev1 is dog shit and should be ignored.

For me it's Claire

Attached: see_thru.jpg (3460x1920, 1.71M)

:(

Attached: c07a7d9123daf3c3d74386c12b5abe7b.png (1016x1460, 445.68K)

Games with Chris
>RE1
>RE2 with the Claire connection
>CV
>RE5
>Rev1
>RE6
>RE7
>RE8
For Jill
>RE1
>RE3
>RE5
>Rev1
Claire
>RE2
>CV
>Rev2
Leon
>RE2
>RE4
>RE6
Even if you want to argue that RE2 doesn't count for Chris since technically he's not in it despite being the whole reason why Claire is there, he completely dominates the mainline games

I like the cool, reserved Jill we got from RE1 to Revelations 1.
Nu-Jill talks like a redditor and acts like a complete cunt. In fact her and Nu-Claire have basically the same dialogue, because apparently every video game character from 2019 onwards has to be a foul-mouthed joss whedon knockoff. I hate it so much

Attached: E3603BFC-D46B-4250-A2CD-A79099EA9390.jpg (1170x1932, 737.99K)

>Rev1 is dog shit and should be ignored.
Rev2 is dogshit but Rev1 is A-tier. How could you get filtered so hard by nautical intrigue and Re4-style gameplay? Plus it was the last game in the series before Capcom decided to do ultra-reddit dialogue localization

Me agree

>Rev2 is dogshit but Rev1 is A-tier
How can someone have such shit taste? Rev2 blows 1 out of the water and then some. There's nothing Rev1 does that 2 doesn't do better.
>How could you get filtered so hard by nautical intrigue and Re4-style gameplay?
First, Rev1 play NOTHING like RE4. For one thing RE4 using Tank controls while Rev1 uses what will soon become the RE6 gameplay minus the dodge and stamina. But if you want to compare it to RE4, Rev1 is RE4 but with mediocre gameplay and every chapter you are forced to play as Ada or Ashley.

Beccabros............

I thought rev 1 was good, rev 2 had better story but the gameplay was really painful to do

>Rev 2 Japanese version
Moira: What is this place? How did Alex get here to begin with…?
>Rev 2 English localization
Moira: What in the fucking shitwaffle? How did that BITCH get here? Jesus Christ.

Its so painfully reddit, it doesn’t feel like RE at all.
>B-but old RE has bad translations!
Yeah campy-bad, not joss whedon wannabe reddit faggot bad

Moira's dialog is shit because it's Ashley Burch and i wont be surprised if she had a hand in it being so shit, but every other character is just fine, especially Barry "I kill you later" Burton.

I didn't care for Rev1, but loved almost everything about Rev2. It's among my favorite in the series. It's the only game among the modern games to do coop well.

It has nothing to do with the voice actress, user. It’s the fact that Capcom started farming out the script localizations post Rev 1. That’s why nu-Jill and nu-Claire talk the exact same way because they thing “over-the-top snarky and vulgar” is somehow “realistic” even though it’s nothing like the way those characters spoke for 20+ years.

And I said only Moira suffers from that. Everyone else keeps swears to a minimum. It didn't get real bad until RE7 since RE6 is just as tamed.

>But Any Forums told me that
No it didn't. In fact we had whole google statistics threads a year or two back that literally confirmed Jill Valentine is the most searched character in the entire series and one of the most searched video game characters full stop. Please browse longer next time.

Attached: 6D88BE74-F9CB-4D14-9CEF-276B9B86E8B4.jpg (954x1046, 97.54K)

Voice actors don’t write their characters’ dialogue…