Buy awful game

>buy awful game
>play it so I don't feel like I've wasted my money

Attached: r7rGsLI.png (960x540, 483.43K)

Yeah i know that feeling.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819_165551.jpg (1080x682, 129.85K)

I had a friend when I was a kid who had the worst taste in games - this was a kid who had a SNES and picked up stuff like Dragon's Lair, the WWF games, Home Alone 1&2 and Pitfighter. And we played them and pretended we were having fun.

Dude...
You survived

Attached: 1336971176012.png (283x343, 91.61K)

But the scars will last forever. It's fucking 30 years and I still remember Home Alone 1&2

but now you are also wasting your time

I don't do this; my time is more valuable than the money.
In fact it's the opposite: nothing makes me hate a game I disliked more and drop it faster than paying full price for it.

>I'd rather torture myself than admit I made a bad judgment call
Guess that's pretty in-line with Any Forums.

I understand the logic but I prefer at least to finish the game. That way people can't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I shit all over it.

Attached: devilish.gif (498x488, 664.72K)

>Drinking the "you can't shit on a game if you don't finish it first" kool aid
>Allowing strangers on the internet to force you to play a shit game for hours and hours
You really, really love to waste your time and burn your neurons, don't you?

>buy great game
>lambast it on Any Forums for no reason

Attached: 1535185247855.jpg (1280x720, 143.84K)

It's not like I'm gonna 100% the game. And like I said it gives you ammo and credibility.

Credibility in front of who? Random internet faggots?
They aren't worth your time. Stop caring about what they think about your opinions.

I mean, I agree with you if you're getting into the weeds about the game, but come on, dude, you don't need to do a blind taste test to know that a cat shit pancake is probably gonna be bad. Some things you can just take on faith.

>buy video game
>collect enough evidence why it's shit
>drop it and shittalk it whenever it's brought up on Any Forums
this is my mission

>I want to torture myself so I can be right on the internet
Also very in-line for Any Forums but you don't want to spend your time enjoying something? Its all for the smug anime girl reactions on Any Forums?

So its not about playing so you don't feel like you wasted money anymore?

I'll play it some, but if I can't finish it and actively want to turn it off while playing then the game is clearly doing something wrong, or I'm just not the audience.

>Be suspected of playing a game with an embarrassing, socially deviant theme
>Deny even knowing about it

Attached: 1644715165863.png (1920x1080, 805.12K)

i never pay more than 5-10 bucks because even most of the games that i think I'll like turn out to be shit

I agree but I care.
I don't like to pull stuff out of my ass.
I play games I like too. If the game is really unbearable I might drop it. Last game I dropped was Control btw.

Right but you still twist your own arm into playing it even though you don't like itbjsit so you don't feel like you've wasted money?

dumb anime poster

nope I'm not op

>I play games I like too.
But you still force yourself to play games you don't like too, yeah? Why? For the smug anime girls?

>Play game
>It stinks

Attached: 1656575308418.jpg (1280x720, 109.72K)

Oh. My bad.

>sunk cost fallacy

spicy

Attached: 87e179dce50e392a5b2f0b7f977aef32.jpg (1200x1600, 1016.95K)

This is why I never buy games full price.

>Dumb anime poster does dumb thing
>Why do you do dumb thing, dumb anime poster?
>Because I'm actually super smart and I have to do thing I don't like so I can complain about it on the internet
Man. Any Forums really has its claws in you. Like its literally your hobby. You should take a break.

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (720x900, 93.79K)

>love franchise
>it's become utter shit, and is now a shell of what it once was

Attached: 1537105937676.jpg (1280x720, 120.13K)

>Play a terrible game that took my money
You fate grand order too?

>I have to play game I don't like so I can talk to people about the game I don't like.
Okay cool. But y tho?

He literally can not keep himself from clicking in a thread that's about something he doesn't like. That is literally it. Zero self control. Like, negative self control. He actively does things he doesn't like to do so he can tell people how much he doesn't like doing something. He's not at the wheel anymore. He's checked out and is just drifting down the river.