There is no excuse as to why Metal Gear Solid 2 still can’t run at a solid framerate on this piece of shit in the...

There is no excuse as to why Metal Gear Solid 2 still can’t run at a solid framerate on this piece of shit in the year 2023 - 1

Attached: B51A7C72-894D-4F67-B2D9-019B60966539.png (500x323, 44.15K)

Hello Romania

Just emulated it on a 10 year old rig 2years and it only dropped from 60fps during the helicopter fight

>Metal Gear Solid 2 still can’t run at a solid framerate

Attached: 1553210368332.png (304x369, 127.55K)

imagine seething for months, years even, just because you're too dumb to realize your computer runs like shit

>"PC master race"
>can't emulate a...20 odd year old console
Party on console chads...party on.

Attached: Works on my machine.jpg (540x540, 41.47K)

play the pc version?

go play a pc version you stupid nigger. also if you can't set up a emulator you are fucking stupid tranny fagot

This. The game has always ran fine outside of a few short cutscenes.

Nobody cares, the PS2 is a garbage console anyways.

Works on my machine op

Get a PS2

emulating ps2 is ass, i just attached an HDD to my ps2 fat and use freemcboot on a memorycard
works even faster than the old discs

the ps2 is just a piece of shit to emulate due to the way it computes things, other things which are even better than it can be emulated with no issue

Hello Shill, did you receive your paycheck from the PCSX2 devs yet?

Really not seeing how that refutes my point buddeh

Are you playing on a raspberry pi or something? My cpu is literally 11 or 12 years old and runs it fine.

Don't care because we have a PC version and it's the Xbox version port afaik.

you have a PC version and thus you don't need to emulate. Now the question is how well MGS3 runs. I gotta try it.

what about the ps3/x360 remake?
The x360 remake runs at a stable, 60 fps on my PC. No frame drops.

>The game has always ran fine outside of a few short cutscenes.

pc fats are braindead, they're uncompromising when it comes to hardware but take dicks in their ass willingly as long as something is """""playable"""""

most haven't even played a ps2 in real life, let alone seen one

>remake
>bad port with missing effects to this day
EL VISION DE LA CREATIVIDAD

works on my machine, maybe try not using a toaster

Can emulate it better than PS4 or PS5, which are confirmed to use code they took from the PCSX2 project.