Why are fgcgrogs the fucking cavemen of videogames?

>That guy who needs every videogame mechanic described to him via the medium of fighting game analogy.
>"So you say flightsim like when character has infinite airtime and no backdash defence? grug completely understand now"

Attached: the blacker pat.jpg (960x540, 50.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3-HcMrEvX0?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Matt invites Pat on his platform
>Pat ends up becoming the best member

>Liam asked Pat to be his wingman while pursuing Paige
>Pat ends up walking away with Liams love interest

>Woolie chose Pat at the end of the breakup
>Pat ends up moving further away without consulting with Woolie

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1620607762617.gif (920x777, 842.28K)

No, I will not watch your second channel. I refuse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (707x720, 114.5K)

Liam is still a bitch

Pat is like if Mike Stoklasa was the real guy and not a character he plays on half in the bag.

>haven't listented to their podcast since the beginning of covid
>decided to listen again
>they immediately start crying about how someone didn't wear a mask at their soilent sponsored FGC tournament
I really miss the old days

No, Pat is just another cowardly Canuck who hasn't grown past the graphic tee and exclusively listening to vidya osts phase

>40 minutes of Pat talking out "becoming a react andy" and soifacing at trailers because its giving him a huge bump up in traffic.
>Woolie currently at war with the algorythmn wants to stay true to his roots but sees its such easy zoomer bait and sounds like a guy getting groomed into joining a ponzi scheme
For the first time i genuinely felt like it was time to unsub, thank god for Reggie.

I'm not even watching the first one.

>thank god for Reggie.
I remember a lot of people hated him at first, especially on here.
I'm glad people are realizing he and Mihn are the best parts of Woolie's channel.

>Liam makes a game
>HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Attached: garden-guardian-png.jpg (809x512, 101.86K)

>e-celeb faggotry

Attached: 1660038048616068.png (757x564, 279.36K)

>People are still arguing about who the best one is
>People still don't realize it was all about the chemistry of the pair-ups.

>Top Tier
Pat and Liam
Matt, Pat, and Woolie
>Great Tier
Matt and Pat
Matt and Woolie
>Meh Tier
Matt, Woolie, and Liam
Pat and Woolie
>The worst one
Matt and Liam

>bring on ur ESL friend as a sidekick
>sidekick ends up becoming more powerful as time goes on
Woolie's not even the MC on his own channel

Attached: mfw.png (506x345, 232.62K)

Don't get me wrong, I like Woolie. Out of the four best friends post-break up, I think he's the best one by a considerable margin.
But those co-hosts of his carry their weight very, very fucking well. Even Little V was pretty alright before rage quitting.

This but unironically. Reggie seems like a cherryboi experiencing things for the first time but will then drop some knowledge so specific, ancient and perverse he makes everyone doubletake.
and i dont think pat and woolie made me laugh like the whole reggie waifufaging Ranni and woolie whispering "imagine... four armpits" and watching reggies face and hyena laughing in years.

The thing Woolie will never understand is that people love to watch Reggie set space on fire and deal with the fallout from his reckless actions. It’s way more entertaining than doing everything the “correct” way.

Bless Reggie for he tries but the man is a charisma void and unintelligible half the time, which I guess is better than Minh, who is a living unintelligible continuous screech

traditional fighting games stopped evolving in the 90s. ten years from now the fgc will be full of people in their 50s and 60s

Attached: Two Based Friends Play vs Soy Best Friends Nay.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

The moment in tPaper Mario TTYD dragon boss fight where he offers to let you snoof his feet and Reggie reacts like youtu.be/I3-HcMrEvX0?t=29 was when I knew he could provide quality moments.

oh wow you thought this thread was about video games lol

haha fucking reggie.