Comfy xenoblade 3 thread

Nopons, how do they work?

Attached: 1660933387199332.png (553x376, 464K)

mysterious ways

They came from a higher dimension, through the conduit. Zohar's chosen people. Low level creatures are only a deception, their true form is a power to surpass all.

3 is so fucking bland.
2 was much better.

What's up with that one Mobius saying "I was told the Nopon wouldn't interfere"?
Who told them that?
Do they have some sort of non-aggression treaty?
Why would the Mobius, on an organizational level, even make formal a agreement with other beings?

Nopons are the chosen people.

Sex with Mio

Trust Nopon.
Believe Nopon.
Consume Nopon products.
Don't ask Nopon more questions than strictly necessary.

did you never got the qrd on these guys? moebius bow to the nopon

Attached: 1660872236261654.png (388x637, 255.27K)

Z lets Nopon do as they please because they're turbo Jews whose desire for profit stokes the flames of war. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

>their true form is a power to surpass all
Be not afraid, meh-meh

Attached: Seraphim-2-giclee_622x.jpg (622x802, 142.81K)

Launching superbosses for mega kek

Attached: icysmnx0lpsy.jpg (605x358, 29.43K)

aight xenobros, I killed the 120lvl boss today, is it worth it to find the rest of the bosses and their soul hacks or should I leave it here?
I only need to do a couple of hero ascension side quests I've been avoiding and there won't be pretty much anything else to do unless I want to spend several extra hours grinding for X level gems

Attached: 1647783466349.jpg (1609x2900, 372.34K)

I want to impregnate this cate so much it’s unreal

Attached: 492A061A-0848-4344-A8A5-28C5053DF466.jpg (1280x720, 114.88K)

>This shit or elden ring win soundtrack of the year
>XC2 not even nominated

GONNA KILL YOU NOW SORRY

xenoblade games are never nominated, literally, not a single Xenoblade game has ever been nominated to GOTY, what makes you think this time will be different?

Which one had the green and white blonde girl? I like her, and the red purple one.

If you're planning to do the challenge mode it might be worth it to hunt the extra monsters down, since I assume Soulhacker will be the best class for some of the challenges due to how flexible it is.
Also, if you rechallenge the superbosses you can fight them with increasingly higher levels, the 120 one goes up to level 200.

I don't understand the setting. There were two worlds and they were going to collide and destroy each other, but why? Why are there people with wings on their heads?

The launch animation is so fucking absurd that I can't get used to it for too long. I always wind up recognizing how silly it looks to volleyball serve massive enemies into a 1000 RPM spin just to spike them back down into the ground. I've hit damage cap getting a slam at the end of a chain, it's the closest approximation to the Chaos Dunk in a modern JRPG.

>if you rechallenge the superbosses you can fight them with increasingly higher levels
and what would be the point of doing that? I literally got nothing after beating the 120 boss, no new accessories or shit, I liked the detail of creating a full opening cutscene for the final mega boss of the game but yeah after that there's nothing, not even commentary or a discussion

>start the series at the third game
>waaaah me no understand
Retard

Attached: 1660415463950726.png (212x350, 96.98K)

Xenoblade 1& 2 spoilers
Because both worlds were originally created at the same time by Klaus
They were naturally attracted to one another and eventually got close enough to collide and destroy each other
The people with wings on their head are from Xenoblade 1, Bionis and are High Entia/Homs, we don't see any Telethia in this game so I assume there aren't any pure blood High Entia anymore

you're dumber than sena

Best Xeno girl?

Go from Gears to Xenoblade 3

Mine is picrel

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (600x857, 78.52K)

XC2 didn't get nominated because the VGA GOTY awards are just a glorified commercial for games whose publishers paid to win to drum up hype before christmas/steam sale. GOTY is a lie, only games released between January and November 31 can get nominated, that's 11 months. Xenoblade release in december, so it missed the deadline.

So what is stopping the worlds from colliding a second time? Would they just make a new origin?

Attached: 1659998228387738.jpg (512x499, 143.4K)

The worlds never truly merged in the first place.

Aionios isn't a true merge, it was a pocket universe using data from Origin.

Hom who?

Mio

Attached: IMG_20220818_220759.jpg (581x661, 154.18K)