What is Any Forums‘s stance on Shadow the Hedgehog? (game)

What is Any Forums‘s stance on Shadow the Hedgehog? (game)

Attached: 79CC99F4-99C4-420F-BE8B-0486C1A757BF.jpg (1280x1920, 304.75K)

Played it on ps2 with my friend as a kid at his house. we'd either swap when one died or so some versus mode 1v1'ing like the awesome racthet and clank multiplayer mode.
Games great fun that way but I recall the game would have been shit if I didnt play it with a buddy

Better than Heroes

better than the adventure games

I liked the levels with the BAD GIRL

Tranny game

Why is it so poorly reviewed? The branching paths are cool and it actually has a decent story.

So unspeakably retarded that it loops around to being kino

game is absolute dogshit
I enjoyed the versus as a kid with friends
music is good

Memes aside, guns were an interesting idea but it felt jank. Vehicles felt jank. As a 3D Sonic game, it was okay, but the missions that made you backtrack were a slog. Story was edgey but it was lulzy hearing Sonic characters swear and "you're going straight to hell" is seared into my memory.

All in all, mediocre/10, pretty standard for the series. Never bothered to get the true ending though.

a great kusogame

>real guns in sonic=bad
>cartoon guns in sonic=good

Attached: 1649111878051.gif (496x296, 2.87M)

I understand why some people get enjoyment out of the game, but the jank physics just made playing it more frustrating than enjoyable. The ost kicks ass though.

capped

It’s terrible. Every stage is just a race track with a million collectables you have to slowly grab if you want the good guys path. Then if you use the good chaos control move it warps you to the end of the stage and then you lose the good path or have to restart. It’s funny though.

It's my favorite bad game.

played one level and didn't like it

played it for six hours, got a headache and took it back to blockbuster

rented it again, got the same problem on the xbox, and i took it back.

He's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife

In retrospect it is the last decent/good Sonic game.
It also is the first beginning of the end Sonic game.

Cool idea but was only made to appeal to "the kids these days."
What a shame.