We had it so good

We had it so good

Attached: Half-Life2TheOrangeBox.jpg (180x220, 20.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2007/10/10/the-orange-box-review-2
cnet.com/reviews/the-orange-box-review/
trustedreviews.com/reviews/the-orange-box-half-life-2-episode-2-etc
metacritic.com/game/pc/the-orange-box/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100&page=2
old.sage.moe/v/thread/9247675/#9247699
old.sage.moe/v/thread/9247675/#9248688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Valveshit
You are a child.

Attached: Unreal_Tournament_2004_Coverart.png (256x359, 182.09K)

>unfinished single player game
>2hr game for redditors
>lootbox pinata multiplayer
oh yeah you sure did, boomer

Any Forums is facinating because instead of viewing the past fondly like most people do, it thinks everything is shit

>WHY WON'T YOU DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING THINGS USED TO BE GOOD LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!
No.

it was peak valve

Good thing that TF2 servers are still up, and we can expect it to live for at least another 10 years

>WHY WON'T YOU DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING THINGS USED TO BE GOOD
ign.com/articles/2007/10/10/the-orange-box-review-2
>There's never been a package on a console like The Orange Box. For $60 you get five games: Half-Life 2, HL2: Episode One, HL2: Episode Two, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. If you're keeping score, that's one of the best shooters of all time, its two expansion packs, a new and innovative puzzle game, and an off-the-wall multiplayer game. That's in one box, on one disc. If there's one must buy game of the year, it is, without a doubt, The Orange Box. All five components are excellent, with Half-Life 2 and Episode Two being the two finest single-player first-person shooters on Xbox 360.

cnet.com/reviews/the-orange-box-review/
>The Orange Box is the one of the greatest gaming packages we have ever come across, and there is incredible value inside for an exceptional price.

trustedreviews.com/reviews/the-orange-box-half-life-2-episode-2-etc
>Other reviewers have called it the best value pack in gaming history, and there’s nothing I can say in disagreement.

>LOOK THESE TOTALLY NOT PAID FOR REVIEWS SAID IT WAS GREAT
give it up fag

>paid reviews
>IGN

Attached: 9-11.jpg (400x400, 17.13K)

metacritic.com/game/pc/the-orange-box/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100&page=2
>Oct 10, 2007
>The Best Deal I have Ever seen in Gameing Featuring 5 of what may be the best games ive ever played
>Along with the rest of the Orange Box, this is definitely the value of the year!
>An excellent package overall. At a great bargain price of $50, it is certainly worth the price
>Oct 11, 2007
>Incredible package. The new games alone are worth twice the price
>Ok, here is the deal. This IS the best deal of the century for a FPS fan

>metacritic
>a review site infamous for only giving games a 1 or 10 score where people have been caught making accounts to only review 1 game either review bombing or praising it like jesus himself made it
lol
lmao even

Still waiting for you to counter I can find positive reviews on metacritic for the latest Battlefield, Halo, WC3 Reforged and just about any mediocre game that was ever put out there.
Also I forgot how this piece of shit was $50
This is even worse than i remembered

This is what you reddit kids call gaslighting I believe.
You're trying to trick people into thinking their own memories are incorrect.

Attached: 1468428073700.gif (400x368, 1.06M)

old.sage.moe/v/thread/9247675/#9247699
lmao, get fucked redditors, there's the entire archive from that time

Attached: v 2007.png (896x451, 78.13K)

>old.sage.moe/v/thread/9247675/#9247699
holy fuck take me back

Attached: so tired.jpg (1054x429, 103.74K)

old.sage.moe/v/thread/9247675/#9248688
Not as good as COD4

Attached: .png (941x159, 17.34K)

just shut up

Attached: no.png (1920x800, 1.55M)

the hateboner on cawadooty only started with Bad Company 2, after EA pushed for the fanbase war between COD and BF playerbase (the exact same target audience either way lmao)

>>lootbox pinata multiplayer

TF2 didn't have cosmetics when it was first released, Zoomie.

And your mom was a lot more attractive before she had you.
Both of those things are not the case anymore so what is your point?

this is your brain on r/Any Forums

Go back redditfaggot fucking despise your kind

The point is that your argument is retarded because that part of the game that you hate didn't exist when it was first released so it has no bearing at all on your current opinion of it. The Orange Box was still a great thing when it was first released and just because your life has been nothing but shit as a Zoomer doesn't mean that things were never better so why don't you start learning to enjoy the things in life you can actually affect by first not being such a whiny brat?

no need to post twice buddy
the fact that the game can be ruined post launch means that it was never good in the first place