Why aren't you playing Disco Elysium?

Why aren't you playing Disco Elysium?

Attached: fault.jpg (1280x720, 105.91K)

I already beat it and was satisfied with my character, any other version of Harry would feel like a lie to me.

What version?

Because I already beat it and the last half is surprisingly linear.

I don't know, honestly.
I got a lot of stuff lined up before my second play through, as i do intend to get all achievements. I am still adamant on doing a pure Authority Esprit-de-corps Harry and then once that playthrough is over use a cheat program to max out all stats and see how deranged he gets

Attached: 295848579_2274790076009963_6117099342114903149_n.png (1021x650, 287.39K)

I want to wait to replay it until I've forgotten most of it

moralist boring art cop who did drugs and boozed up at the start of the case but got clean by the end of it

I start to obsess over getting the best possible outcomes and burn out on day 2

It's a VN made by commies and VNs don't count as vidya in my eyes

>beat it
This game is for people that find reading novels too exciting.

Isn't this that tranny game?

i already watched a really good LP of it that was enough

The actual state of zoomer gaming. Tragic.

The dialogue system is a new and refreshing idea, but the lack of actual gameplay and the overuse of dice rolls really makes me hate this game and the people who think this is the best RPG ever made.

why cant i talk to the bitch in the hotel room next to me. im like a week in and i see her smoking on the roof. open the fuck up bitch, im a goddamn cop

I already finished it, and I can't bare to play any other way than the way I played

You'll get to her eventually

>playing

dont you mean reading? that "game" is a literal fucking book

first time playing through it there was this weird glitch where i couldn't move harry and i couldn't save or quick save or anything. i was really enjoying it too, got to day 3 but dropped it after that. this was before the definitive edition or whatever came out

can't u just edit a text file to max stats

im 33

probably, haven't looked it up just yet

Lol why? Is this childrens book too hard for you?

this was my first isometric style kind of game and I loved it. What others should I play? Other than Planescape and Fallout

That makes it worse not better.

i dont care im too old to give a fuck about what some dumbass on Any Forums thinks of me

How pozzed is this game? I'll give it a try.

It looks boring.

Yeah, you probably already embarrassed yourself enough in front of the people who know you irl. Why not do it to online strangers, too?

Obsessed

I already finished it about two months ago and haven't felt the need to replay the game with a different build yet.

nice projection, hope you grow out of that awkwardness kid

>nooo I dont want to see things that are critical of my beliefs! :(((

Censoring "faggot" is embarassing but other than that not really. The faggots who only screams commie game didn't play it and don't know that it portrays all political extremism as quite retarded

There is enough content for easily 3-4 playthrough in a row.

I did
The game went to shit after meeting Ruby but I liked it overall

nah he just wants to be schizophrenic

it like it but it feels super save scummy

I've played it thrice already, I'm done with it

are you really save scumming in order to win rolls? in that case fucking l2p