Starting a new playthrough of Fallout 4 and wanted to know what the most OP starter stats and perks are...

Starting a new playthrough of Fallout 4 and wanted to know what the most OP starter stats and perks are. Just completely break the game for me.

Attached: 5654e8bcdd089574268b468a.jpg (700x525, 46.33K)

LOL this isn’t FO1 or 2. The game’s ridiculously easy now matter what your build is. Just choose whatever the fuck you want.

power armor is pretty broken but you need alot of INT to get the good perks. otherwise just basic non-automatic rifles + sneak damage perks

1 intelligence is all you need because bethesda are niggers who don't know how to make rpg.
Everything else is literally irrelevant.

Someone was saying Righteous Authority + Kellogg's Pistol is a good combo for gunslinger builds.

FO4 is babby shit you literally cannot make a bad choice

NV is also babby shit, your point?

wtf does NV have to do with this?

Shut up faggot. 1 and 2 are garbage. 3 saved fallout from the grave and theyll improved it ever since.

charisma for lone wanderer
get perception for long guns since that's where all the most efficient weapons are from early mid to endgame
endurance for health

agility and endurance for the most part. there's a perk that can regenerate your health and agility is broken op to begin with as always.

Whatever user, enjoy your dumbed down console babby ""RPG""

>Kellogg's Pistol
.44 is fucking useless until you reach like level 34 or quad armourer, you just don't get enough of it and the guns that run it aren't better than your standard .45 rifle

t. stockpiled a bunch of .44 for an epik gunslinger build and then realised that .308 conversion was just straight up better

who poured sand in your vagina?

Since this thread is filled with fucking retards who cant answer a simple question, the broken special in this game is Luck.
1 INT, high LCK and AGI, everything else is irrelevant. Idiot Savant is a LCK perk and solves the xp issue of having low INT. Invest in luck perks for more and better critical hits in VATS. Invest in agility perks for better sneak, critical multipliers and more action points for VATS. Thats it.

what a stupid reply, i've posted a coherent explanation about why .44 is useless

>xp issue in a game with level scaling
>stealth
yup it's a raging homosexual

There's no really "OP" perks or build outside having decent charisma because of how useful a lot of the charisma perks are. Otherwise it just depends on the build for the most part.

I mean it doesn't really matter since you can max everything anyway. I usually start with 9 charisma and intelligence because I like passing all the speech checks and intelligence because fuck the hacking mini game plus I get more xp so leveling faster

Cringe even if you're joking

Attached: 1479486425505.png (640x640, 297.48K)

Kellogg's is an easy way to get 'Relentless', which synergises with 'Lucky' for VATS builds.
Your parents don't really like you, do they.

2 int with idiot savant is only marginally less effective so you might as well put a point there unless you're super strapped for SPECIAL.

Fallout 4 is shit so instead go play a better rpg

>VATS builds
jesus fucking christ lol
>Your parents don't really like you, do they.
you parents clearly held you too much

If you're gonna play any of the bethesda published titles, play NV. Still holds up very well.
Cringe x2

Attached: 1641680185371m.jpg (1024x962, 119.55K)

Idiot Savant
im sure that watching it trigger on a quest reward will amuse you enough to bother playing this shit game even remotely seriously

GOOD MORNING SIR