Around 700 million people in this location

>Around 700 million people in this location
>barely relevant in video games
Why do they suck so much? Why can Korea, Japan, China and even India make decent games but not these losers?

Attached: 6e1c91a52b1f3e0836818cc6efb22f47--central-america-map-latin-america-map.jpg (673x837, 71.65K)

Isn't it obvious? They're a failed race of subhumans. Their existence is basically proof of what muttmerica wants to do to the rest of the world.

Don't be racist. Explain and postulate further on your hypothesis.

What explain? Nigger I'm from Brazil. I would know. Cant wait to get out this shithole

Computers and modern game consoles are still niche luxury goods there. In South America (specifically Brazil?) they get taxed to an absurd degree so there's not enough of a market for current-gen anything for people to care. No local game audience means anyone who develops an interest just leaves to somewhere the industry is supported.

Fuck off, we're full. Stay in your zoo.

That's a terrible map.

I wish brown people didnt exist. They are orcs IRL

What the hell is wrong with you? You hate your own people to a point where you'd call them failed subhuman race?

They never grew out of their DBZ phase and never will

A much more rational explanation than

i'm also brazilian and i support what this user said.

I live in Venezuela and even Venezuelans admit being corruption loving subhumans who turn everything we touch into shit

>Computers and modern game consoles are still niche luxury goods there.
yet the chinese, indians(currys), and pinoys do a better job being code monkey, sweatshop slaves that make video games for other people.

What's your ethnicity?

Imagine nigger fatigue but instead of 13% of your country they're 75%

>Why do they suck so much? Why can Korea, Japan, China and even India make decent games but not these losers?
You’re forgetting the other 500- 900million in asia from south east Asia that dont make games

this
true
dilate

People want to eat. And making games, just like making movies is expensive.

>China and even India make decent games

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 8.03K)

Stay in your shithole, Pablo.

play the brazillian Sonic game

Attached: Spark-3-Ann_09-07-20.jpg (600x337, 95.22K)

Literal mutts that cannot stop fighting each other. Also, cuckistianity.

What these latanons said is true. Im a spic too, and no one could hate a group of people more than a member of its own.