Why are people still buying this thing?

Attached: 20220819_152822.jpg (1080x1452, 438.04K)

It has games.

why are pc redditors still making this exact same thread?

It has games and it's more readily available than the other consoles.

That doesn't really explain it though

Attached: 1506545039894.jpg (4160x3120, 3.17M)

>switch
Games

>ps5
No games

>Xbox
Hyper no games

People are giving birth to children who want to try this "gaming" thing.

It's the only modern console you can actually fucking buy right now.

Mobile games sell well.

Xbox is literally worthless to buy if you have a PC, and you can't buy PS5s or PS4s at all unless you pay a scalper, subscribe to some bullshit premium GameStop+/Walmart+ monthly crap, or camp outside for 10 hours.

Have games, have inventory, get sales. Not rocket science.

Children want smart phones
It's 25+ year olds who buy Nintendo products. 25+ year old males who are not raising a family.

It have games I like, and I'm way too lazy and stupid for emulation.

Attached: 1654287933044.png (500x756, 448.69K)

Wii U have less first party games than Switch, and third party is almost non-existent after the first 2 years. At least switch still get support from some third party companies.

I guess because it has games, unlike the Series X or PS5.

This.

Wii U had botched marketing in the west. It failed to sell because of that so nobody bought it and so nobody supported it. Switch had Wii era style marketing that focused on actual Nintendo costumers, aka adults. So it sold a shit ton and was supported. It also helped that it took forever for PS5 and Series X to debut so Nintendo basically locked down the console market for 9th gen.

i bought one for catherine full body and the splatoon games. I might pick up fire emblem at some point too

Attached: sample_6e785bb244bbb33639ab7d1ae6cacbef.jpg (850x800, 115.96K)

>so Nintendo basically locked down the console market for 9th gen.
I know it's technically the 9th gen, but it's feel odd calling the switch that considering that it came out 3.5 years before the rest.

How will Xenoflop schizos cope with this

Not my problem. For the most part I think most other gens had a 1 year head start. Like the 360 was 2005 and Wii/PS3 2006. I think Dreamcast was like 1998 and PS2/GameCube/Xbox was 2000?

I think it goes well with the idea that Nintendo is not going to wait for Microsoft or Sony since they have been working to fuck the industry since 5th gen. The Wii and DS did so well that it allowed the Wii U to launch first. And if you think about it, the PS4 and Xbone launched with no exclusive games, just ports, and then Midway they launched Pro versions which makes me think the Wii U launched so early that Microsoft and Sony prematurely launched right when the western industry was talking about DRM and blocking used games.

It has games.

>they have games that interest them
>they can afford it
>they want it
>they aren't a brand loyalist retard like you

I don’t know, I just feel like a console should have things to play on it which is why I bought one

Cuz it has games and the competition doesn't.
>2 years going and PS5 still doesn't have a single exclusive worth playing

I will only buy an OLED Switch if I can hack it.

Attached: Miku.png (1672x1440, 499.7K)

They keep trying to cope by going "uhh Xenoblade 2's sales were only when like a few million Switches were out"

the ears have remained delicious for 5years.
>playing xenoblde3
>be in City with Alexandria
>pass hospital
>Alexandria: "Is this were the tiny humans are born? I'd love to sit in on the process"
Alexandria my cute naive 6th term cuckquean voyver waifu.
Very fun game. Everyone has personality.