So its persona but worse?

So its persona but worse?

Attached: 391948538503.png (500x247, 197.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGrg8lZgpBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No? Lol

No, it's shit but worse.

Worst Persona game, but still the best Trails game

Attached: 1534696175977.png (1250x1213, 2.95M)

Attached: 1606849572594.png (374x426, 181.18K)

Uh, no, that would be trails in the sky 2 or 3.

Persona clearly had a negative influence on the game. It wants the harem aspect, but also can't really deliver on it, because it's four games long. It also wants you to pick Alisa and bounces between pushing her and making her invisible because they don't want it to look like they're pushing her.
But while it's shitty, it's not really the main focus of the games. It's still a trails game with a big focus on story and world building. And the battle system is fun, even if it gets easier with each entry.

Can someone fill me in on this game? It seems to have nothing going on? Not graphically or stylistically impressive, writing ranges from generic to frustrating, and the gameplay is decent at best?

It has Rean

Attached: 1607209614115.png (873x829, 378.35K)

>Game has sexy, leather-clad biker chick
>She's a perverted dyke
Well fuck.

Attached: AngelicaRogner.png (730x1965, 714.93K)

Yes

Attached: cs.jpg (261x213, 13.73K)

p5 is so bad

Day 1035 of Any Forums seething about Rean.

Attached: 1612470944095.png (1121x844, 903.48K)

It has a cosy ps2 era rpg charm and there's a lot of character growth even from random npc characters. They're really uplifting and wholesome too. Whether or not you can enjoy them really depends on how closley you need every aspect of a game to be cutting edge, cause even though I adore these games I would say they are charmingly average.

But from the way you worded your post it sounds like you already made your mind up and just wanted to describe it that way definitively ? Not too sure.

The harem aspect of the games really bothers me desu. Musse constantly harrassing Rean would be easy to dismiss if not for the fact that every other girl acts like they've formed some nonconsentual tryst with him. It drives me fucking insane. But that may also be cuz I'm 36 so all that flirtatious manipulation and cutesy uwu writing isn't enough to overpower my respect for healthy relationship dynamics. lol

No but better

>36
pure and healthy relationships are more attractive at all stages of life user

havent gotten 2 trails of cold steel yet but trails in the sky is KINO, fun combat, good pace, world with SOUL

Emphasis on healthy.

No it wishes it was persona but worse.
It's not bad, it's just the most lazy and generic thing imaginable. If you've played a single JRPG in your life or watched a single shounen anime, you will be utterly bored by these games.

It's just bad

It's Xenogears but worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=fGrg8lZgpBY