It's finally out

It's finally out

Attached: 215033.jpg (976x513, 121.92K)

weg fags are sub human, i'm convinced you post about this shit ironically to gross people out

idk poster girl looks kinda cute

How do you get a gf in college? Yes I'm asking in a thread for a western eroge targeted at people with limited sexual experience.

Attached: 1638727133915.webm (352x640, 2.43M)

Western dating sim VNs look like shit

All these games use the same characters, are they default assets in whatever program they use to make them?

I fucking hate these shitty 3D games.

100% yes. that's why they all look the same. you need a modicum of skill in art and willingness to learn a programming language to work in something like Ren'Py

Go do things with your friends and strike up conversations with their friends and repeat until you've made connections with women far outside your circle, then pick one and don't be afraid to look completely retarded (but still be afraid to look too retarded)

Talk to people, be in moderate shape, join a club or go to a party. Do social things and you'll meet people.

Don’t be a retard, mutt. Focus on getting great grades, get a nice job, grind a couple of years at the gym and at your job, then you’ll get far better bitches than some retarded college hoes

fucking nogs and drugshitters

>fresh women
>literally all look like 21+-years-old hags

Why would someone buy a weg on Steam when they're all free on f95? FreshWomen is great but you won't catch me spending money on it.

Attached: screenshot0076.png (1738x978, 1.75M)

let me guess, more early access vaporware

I'm too autistic to strike up conversations. Sometimes I can ask enough questions to keep things going but I don't feel I have anything worth adding. Spent too much time in my room playing bidya to have any experiences to relay to others.

>go to a party
I'd be the wojak standing by the wall holding his cup thinking about how his feet hurt.

I'm doing well in school but I started college later in my life. I can't wait longer just to begin looking.

Attached: 1634271864885.webm (854x480, 2.35M)

apologize right fucking now

Attached: screenshot0081.png (1738x978, 2.13M)

Tinder/Bumble

Yeah whatever, wake me up when we get another good female protagonist rpg with corruption and lewd combat mechanics

>I'm too autistic
I stopped reading there. Kill yourself.

Normie looking people who this works for and don't really understand being ugly
Based beta cleaning up leftover cumdumps

Please reconsider and continue reading.

Attached: 1638591514829.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

Bumble is so shit, filtered it in college to only display women who don't smoke weed and got 2 results on my whole campus

>I can't wait longer
How old are you? 50? Don’t tell me you’re 25 or I’ll beat your ass for being suck bets.

>leftover cumdumps
Literal virgin reply, when you hit 30 you’re not gonna be looking for 30 plus bitches, you’re gonna be looking for girls from 19 to 24, with money and a good shape you can get them.

This is the only answer if the women aren't already coming to you. Chasing women is a meme, they come to you.

talk to one of the many girls around you dumb dumb

Bro you post on Any Forums don’t act like you don’t have world awareness or opinions

This, and ignore the normies that say anything else