I hate localizations but japanese is too hard to learn

i hate localizations but japanese is too hard to learn

Attached: 0.jpg (720x720, 51.34K)

>don't play bad games
>don't have this problem
feels good man

no it isn't, I, myself am fluent.....DESU xD

Is it too hard or do you just not care enough? Start out grinding something like duolingo every day until you get the basics and once you've mastered it take a real class.

Not him but people would make fun of me for it

i cant believe how badly localizers messed up xenoblade 3
where the hell did they get all they spark and snuff shit from? absolutely disgusting

make fun of you because you are learning a foreign language? are you serious?

しかたがない

japanese is actually really easy to learn. i've studied for about half a year and i'm about to travel to japan to find a wife. i've just about had it with western women.

It's literally happened before. I know damn well I shouldn't let it get to me but it does and I hate myself for it. At the end of the day it's my fault

>travel to japan
how?

by plane

I don't believe you

I think he referred to the restrictions imposed by the government due to covid

So don't tell them?

if people make fun of you for trying to better yourself they are a bunch of faggots and less than a fucking dust on your shoes. you should feels superior for even trying to learn a language while those cunts can barely speak their native one.

I'd recommend finding fan translation groups and donating to them, but I don't actually know of any.

I tried but it's hard as I don't live by myself
I still have a hard time telling whether it's just jokes or they are actually making fun of me. I feel like it's the latter but since I'm not sure I can't do much about it

Thanks for your time but I'll be fine sooner or later, don't worry about me

Even the simplest games are getting pozzed with shitty tranny localizations
You are not safe, 99.9% of localizators are pushing their woke garbage and the rest are being pushed away

People don't make fun of me because I'm handsome. I can wear a pokemon shirt and girls still flirt with me.

worst part is that the FIGS translations are also based on the English translation
we eurochads have to suffer from the shitty localization choices too

people?

I look like Mythra irl :3

I learned a few words and have just been reading for a year. I've been enjoying myself from the first thing I read.

Thanks, I'll try being handsome
Pretty much everyone around me, behind my back. But yeah again, enough feeling sorry for myself and "woe is me"-ing on Any Forums

retard fucking go back

user who are you trying to fool here? Yourself? We both know you haven't spoken to a human being outside your immediate family on over 5 years.

The english translation is clearly the best option for Xenoblade 3 at least. This kind of nuance doesn't exist in the original Japanese.

don't give up user, we believe in you

You are precisely the target for localizations, keep enjoying them lmao

Thank you
Oh shit you got me

take the mtl pill

Attached: 1657647534396.jpg (1600x1709, 573.65K)

>Oh shit you got me
It's ok you've got us.