This is the greatest game I’ve ever played

This is the greatest game I’ve ever played.

Attached: E42DAA53-1712-4EC4-8A60-519423F30D60.png (315x311, 150.98K)

OP here, posted the wrong pic

Attached: 976786463.png (613x564, 834.56K)

It good

Attached: 1660339728155741.png (468x449, 461.92K)

zoomers will never know

Doubt it, because at its core there is suffering. You mustve played better.

You stupid fuck

Attached: D2BA413C-EC92-43F8-BEA0-4186246B7174.png (169x171, 52.7K)

I haven’t never not played better

NOT. EVER.

My best friend was HEAVY into PSO on GCN when we were in middleschool. I came over one day and wanted to play something else and he agreed. So he saved the game and once it was complete, I turned off the Gamecube. He freaked out and told me that there's a second save right after that. We boot it back up and his character and all his items were completely gone. I felt fucking terrible and we still joke about it.

Luckily he was able to order a memory card off Ebay from some guy that would dupe items and give you exactly what you needed.

To be fair, it's really fucking dumb that there are two saves and that interrupting it would nuke your character.

You did that deliberately didn’t you

You bastard

I hyper did not, no. He's one of the absolute best people I know and I'd bury a body with him if he asked. Even as a middleschooler, he took it extremely graciously and didn't get mad at me at all despite me just wiping his 3k hour character.

Online on the dreamcast people could flat out brick your console.

Yeah but that game is worth speedrunning so its aight.

Shit, really? Luckily he was on Gamecube (I'm not really sure if there is a version difference, I never played it myself)

Early console netplay was jank as fuck.

Yeah, even on the xbox people could fuck your save while playing online. You either played with trusted friends or took the risk.

Shame Sega fucked it all up with PSU AND PSO2

Attached: grand prize award.jpg (507x231, 39.21K)

I could make base pso2 a big success in America if I had command of the rollout of a fresh server.

Played the SHIT out of this on gamecube. The dragon boss is still my favourite

Never happened to me luckily.

Which one? I like the ice version.

it didn't brick your console. you just had to power off your system for a while to let the ram clear.

>Never ever a sequel to Phantasy Star Zero

One of SEGA's biggest crimes. How are you gonna give us a sci-fi wild west RPG then do jackshit with the aesthetic while cramming it into a console that can't hold even 1/50th of the content of a normal console release.

Attached: pso2 player count.webm (762x446, 2.31M)

I'm playing offline on the emulator, currently on the episode 2, and it's great but shit this game can make you really mad at some points, it's pretty obvious you're supposed to have a friend even then when a fucking invisible ninja robot boxer freezes you in place and can easily 1-2 hit kill you. It'll also really make you hate flowers, fuck daisies

But it's been really fun so far, even the janky elements are pretty charming. I'm playing offline because I decided to try it because why not during down times at work, but maybe I'll try the private server after I finish.

Attached: 1657129197492.gif (476x360, 3.32M)