The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the single greatest video game of all-time

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the single greatest video game of all-time.

Attached: WeynonPriory.jpg (800x600, 112.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cwj0vHJ4fiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's basically its own genre so it's hard to compare it to other games.

Attached: Oblivion 2022-05-10 11-39-33-39.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

Based.

Not really, graphics were sub par even for its time, main story was alright but the side quests sucked plus the skill and magic system was a massive downgrade from TS3. Last but not least they introduced the worst abomination of them all, enemies that scale to your level.

Yes

>main story was alright but the side quests sucked
What are you even talking about? While, the main quest was so-so, the sidequests are probably the strongest part of the game

Attached: Oblivion 2020-06-14 15-33-34.jpg (2560x1440, 716.53K)

>Not really, graphics were sub par even for its time, main story was alright but the side quests sucked plus the skill and magic system was a massive downgrade from TS3. Last but not least they introduced the worst abomination of them all, enemies that scale to your level.

Attached: 1660919184768962.jpg (964x966, 275.32K)

yes and based

>graphics were sub par even for its time
I'm going to assume from this that you weren't alive at that time.

The soundtrack is goated.
youtu.be/Cwj0vHJ4fiE

SOVLE!

desu the last part is legit trash desu

>desu
go back

нeт

Skyrim's soundtrack was so bland in comparison, I feel nothing listening to it.

Ok Todd
So I take it a remaster is coming due to your shilling of it?

It doesn't need a remaster and I'd never play one.

The leveling system is dogshit and punishes you for using the skills you chose to major in

holy BASED

kys scrub

I bet you like Skyrim and dont see the irony.

Not him, but that was a common census. By graphics he probably meant visually it was copypasted along with the short render distance and the horrible looking models. It wasn't long after the game came out that there were mods to improve the game's visual looks.

>common consensus
So is men becoming women and gay sex being great, you agree with those too, Buck?

The internet says Jeremy Soule got in a car accident that he was lucky to survive before he composed the OST. He had a new look on what it means to be alive and tried to make the soundtrack convey the beauty we experience in life.

And he excelled in doing so, Oblivion's OST truly is one of a kind, lightning in a bottle stuff.
God bless Jeremy Soule.