Hogwarths Legacy

which house is gonna get the hottest girls?

Attached: 1644083620725.png (1048x959, 1.48M)

I just dont get why people still have interest in this..

I honestly never expected Any Forums to be so into Harry Potter of all things

Any Forums are mostly 30+ virgins who were in school when these books hit and they never let go

The hope is that it'll be the 5th and 6th games on steroids for the most part. Make traversing less obnoxious and give a fun, original story, and we're making a sauce.

I'm a 22 yr old virgin

hufflepuff is where all the slampigs and braphogs get sorted into

These threads are literally viral marketing and cunnybait.

Someone should upload a mod to nexusmods that removes all non-whites and sodomites from the game. Then i might pirate that trash.

dont worry user, you still have time

I've only seen the first movie and I'm still excited for this, looks like Bully+Elder Scrolls.

HP is now nostalgia, and also entertainment today is shit.

None of them because they're bri'ish and it's a modern dev.

For me, it's the two blonde ones

I hated Harry potter buy given the new shit released today I might give it a chance.

Plus no niggers in the movies

Luna is clueless enough to believe sucking you off and letting you creampie her will keep the nargles or whatever the fuck away

I used to be really resistant to HP. I thought the earlier movies spammed too many special effects (despite being a big LotR movie fan then). I learned to enjoy original HP movies for what they are though.

damn all of them aged like pure shite

None, all females will look like chiseled jaw men like all games nowadays.

Helena Bonham Carter was already in her 50s when these movies were being made.

But yeah, you right

Hmmmm

Attached: then-and-now-alfred-enoch-1427365483-view-1.png (460x615, 407.81K)

I'm 32 and I honestly don't a shit. The Lord of the Rings movies were way better anyway.

thats dark white

will we get a romance that even comes close to best girl?

Attached: 035.png (497x504, 398.62K)

the only reason I watched the movies is because of the game, I actually can't wait for hogwarths legacy, sons of the forest and stalker 2

>azn cunny
This house

I think Hufflepuff girls all have breeding fetish and grow up to be Moms permanently pregnant.