This is the only alive 3d fighter

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 68.58K)

There's only like 2 other 3d fighters and they both haven't had a decent game in years afaik

Yeah I know

what other 3d fighters are there? Virtua Fighter?

>Sabotaged their own 3D fighter that was not kekken
Scamco sometimes acts stupid

soul calibur always sucked

No you always sucked, fucking dick sommelier

Don't worry one day you might get sc7

please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game. please remove KBD for the next game.

Attached: movingbackwardsintekken.jpg (274x160, 8.59K)

>not releasing it on PC for cross platform
Sega being retarded as usual. Never paying twice over for internet. sorry.

Nah it's fun

>t. Gook

Yeah I am an asian actually

play soulcalibur, runbabby

You're utilizing a bug that was unintentionally left in for years because your fellow microdicks demanded it. How does that make you feel?
I would if Namco would stop sabotaging it.

It's fun so I don't mind it, and my dick is bigger than yours I am sure

I’ve never played tekken, I wanna give it a try. Is it possible to play it with a controller? Wanna test the game before spending more money

It's playable on controller, but I think keyboard or hitbox would suit it better

Really? Why?

Tekken is less about motion inputs and more about attack buttons(?) and such

Ok I think playing it is gonna give me an idea of what are you talking about. Thanks mate.