Must… play… Samurai Shodown…

must… play… Samurai Shodown…

Attached: 1660782936661220.webm (960x1474, 2.72M)

...after rollback update

>get urge to play [fighting game]
>do an arcade mode
>it's boring
>go online
>lose 10 times in a row to people who do nothing but play [fighting game] all day
>there's nobody even remotely close to a fair fight for me
>stop playing [fighting game] because it isn't fun at all to just lose over and over again
>the guys who play [fighting game] all day then go online and simultaneously whine about scrubs while also whining that nobody plays with them

I've been playing mexicans and the connection is alright, i was expecting far worse.

Yea it is sad.
Fighting games as a genre are actually dying despite what dyel trannies say. There is a reason newer fighting games are going to make comboing a lot easier.
When VR overtakes regular gwmes entirely as the tech becomes more sophisticated... Maybe then. Maybe. Just MAYBE then fighting games could make a comeback.

Are Shiki and Hibiki the best characters or what? the few times i get online matches its always those two.

Gotta wait for the rollback even if its tempting

it probably rise its price when rollback gets implemented, you might want to buy it before it costs a kidney

This user is right The rollback tax is real once it gets implemented. Its on sale now so get it if its within your budget.

Attached: 876895747.png (640x580, 400.6K)

Feet too big.

Feels odd seeing my wemb getting posted

Perfect

Attached: -9.webm (960x540, 1.83M)

god I fucking hate trannyback netcode

Attached: Valkyria Chronicles - 04 - Large 11.jpg (1280x720, 101.15K)

It was on sale for 68% off just a couple days before you started spamming this. It’s going to go on sale for cheaper before rollback comes out.

this
the genre is extremely counter intuitive to get into. people will tell you to not focus on wins or losses, which has merit, but that require an entire mental rework, which is asking a lot for people who just want to boot up the game and press buttons. sure, you can already do that, but when you're up against a vet, you don't get that luxury.

I kinda like fighitng games, but I cannot recommend that shit to anyone.

The game is mostly balanced and those are just make waifu picks, although Hibiki is strong. Last I checked the best characters were Shizumaru, Nakoruru & Baiken.

now post her Super Special Move

I didn't make one yet

Attached: 6d4be33420e7d250e919b5ae6dcee992.png (629x900, 354.57K)

>ugly 3d
no

They had to practice to get good. Everyone does. I had to get a few hundred losses under my belt before I stopped autopiloting and actively started thinking about decisions in-game. It's a genre of self-improvement and your reward is beating those same assholes that gave you trouble starting off.

If you want a genre where you can punch and kick tons of people with less fuss and time spent, play beat-em-ups.

Waifufags stick with games longer than other casual players

do it

Attached: 1660945225489.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

cute fat bird