Crossovers make no sense

>It's just harmless cameo!
Is it? Because Samus being on Pop Star implies all the shit from her games exist in Kirby's. Meaning Ridley. And the X Parasites. And Phazon. Further, this interaction implies that in Metroid, there are Warp Stars, nerdy spinster fairy queens, and people who have the ability to bring paintings to life. You see how that's a huge tonal clash, right? You can't just divorce an IP from its original context like that. I mean unless you have no respect whatsoever for the IPs in question and just want to slap action figures together like a retarded child or a soulless business executive.

Attached: 1660827102178348.gif (342x223, 17.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/Gbat5yLnsGgOMN8oKC2a8w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't take your meds

It's just a game, breh.

>Meaning Ridley. And the X Parasites. And Phazon. Further, this interaction implies that in Metroid, there are Warp Stars, nerdy spinster fairy queens, and people who have the ability to bring paintings to life. You see how that's a huge tonal clash, right?
Kirby already has 12 of those, and space is really really huge so if it became cannon it would be easy to ignore and remember.

crossovers are based

Attached: pwmk1 vs alicorn.jpg (850x436, 88.39K)

When these things happen, the more realistic theme always gets the preference.
So Samus exists in Kirby's world, but Kirby doesn't exist in Samus' world (except as a video game character if Samus is from our reality).

>some people are more invested in story telling
Do you even enjoy anything at all?

Kirby and Metroid both take place in our universe

Is there anything you don't sperg at?

Nop

Attached: IMG_20220819_120510.jpg (1080x1452, 298.34K)

damn thats crazy vuz i was just wondering where the /schozo general/ thread was and BAM i found this
where do yiu people cone up with this shit? did you read it on a milk carton?

So did he ever actually reveal what games he does like, or was that just an excuse to make another thread before the previous one expired?

Attached: 1657751109687.jpg (900x5031, 1.3M)

You don't have to like crossovers, but why do you have to go out of your way to complain about something, you don't like? Just avoid stuff that has crossovers. It's that simple.

This

Aren't you supposed to be busy beating children somewhere?

Attached: 413403012.jpg (1018x99, 22.93K)

>going full raid boss schizo over the samus cameo in kirby's dreamland 3
Any Forums has really been dropping in quality lately.

No. fuck you, that shit is infesting everything now. Monster Hunter World was a great example of this excessive shit going over the line and its garish and unoriginal.
>hey we're out of ideas
>fuck it grab stuff from our other franchise
>oh bro thats GENIUS
Get fucked. People like you are why we have remasters of movies and games that came out FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO.

>>some people are more invested in story telling
Then read a fucking book, dumbass.

Deja vu

>Is it?
yeah? retard?

>have to go to some fucking wedding today
FUCK I SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE SAGA.

Attached: 1653840365042.png (1540x847, 709.3K)

If you choose to partake in something that you know makes you upset, that's on you.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/Gbat5yLnsGgOMN8oKC2a8w/
fuck off retard

Here are some characters interacting that would never meet in their own universe. How does this make you feel, OP?

Attached: __alexia_ashford_anita_ayasato_mayoi_barioth_bulleta_and_others_breath_of_fire_breath_of_fire_iii_capcom_cyberbots_devil_may_cry_and_others_drawn_by_nishimura_kinu__f6f50819ea66633320ed3582a58bad55.jpg (1702x1210, 2.28M)

That is a poster/wallpaper though. Not videogames.

Jill's about to blast Maya's kneecaps off.

Attached: 1444405391953.jpg (2000x2000, 1.14M)

Do not do this in my thread asshole.

If my two options are
>never let any ideas interact with one another once they've been apart, even if they originated together
>disrespect IPs and "slap action figures together" at will
I will choose option 2. It's that simple. I hold nothing but respect for the IPs I like, that doesn't mean they don't have fun things to throw together with other IPs.

Why? Will you beat some kids up at a local playground?

>Samus being on Pop Star implies all the shit from her games exist in Kirby's
No, it means that there's a version of Samus in Kirby's world.

Did you not play kirby superstar or something?

We get it, you don’t like Smash, neither does anyone else here

>"Nooooooo be civil! Don't shit up my threaaaaaad!"
>ignores people attempting to have civil interactions if they don't immediately agree with you
And that's why nobody is taking you seriously OP.