"Buy used" they said

Attached: Dead or Alive-_copy_4577x2577.jpg (4577x2577, 1.67M)

what about the disc?

Does the disk work? If it does then who gives a shit about the case?

Retards

if the disc is fine then what does it matter if the case is botched, you can easily buy a repro

I'm not the one bitching about buying used games when it's a minor cosmetic blemish. If you're so pissed off about the case or the disc then buy it new. Otherwise stop complaining.

OCD autist

autism

I thought it was a bug at first, but are you really complaining about a scuff like that on the case?

Whats wrong? Is the N-word carved in there?

The fact you paid for doa5 is the bigger embarassment

this
get better taste OP

Chances are that happened while it was new and sealed during production, transportation or handling.
I've so far bought two new and sealed PS4 games where the disc was loose inside the case. Fortunately neither had a lot of room to move within the case so they didn't get a single scratch, but it made me realize just how much shit these things go through before they get into your hands.

Autistic fucking retard
You live a life comfortable enough to afford a ps4. Probably a pro too and yet you complain about a minuscule scratch
Complete faggot

doa5 is pretty fun though

I am honestly shocked that so many packages reach so many people completely intact.

What’s the problem what am I missing here

Palletization/containerization is literally the lynchpin of the modern world.

You can get the free version of DOA5 on steam and then use Cream to unlock everything

Retards ITT don't get OP's joke is that it's cum stains. The game is Dead or Alive. Crazy how braindead people here are

Maybe you should have posted a picture with some stains then?

Im not even OP and I can tell those are cum stains. You will never, ever be a woman.

Do you cum on your game cases that often?

buying used cost the dev a sale as bad as pirating

Your people are ilk, troon. You will never be loved. You have been ruining every online community for years now. You are vile, soulless scum. I will repeat - You will never, ever be a woman, nasty tranny.

Shit man that's bad, I'd be fucking pissed

Answer the question, double nigger.