It's okay to be honest about your latent homolust and/or desire to be a woman, Any Forums...

It's okay to be honest about your latent homolust and/or desire to be a woman, Any Forums. I know you only act this way because you're scared of them and hate yourself.

It's 2022. There are places you can get help and be free. Try being open and vulnerable instead of covering up your insecurities with hate and shitposting.

Attached: spider-man-pride-flag-990x556.jpg (990x556, 92.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods
github.com/unknownbrackets/tomatotrans/commit/4d4447a965c59cbb0ccda1176ae83870ad116528
files.catbox.moe/x8klbh.gba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any Forums here, can you please stay in your containment board? Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-044011-720.png (1059x1562, 338.29K)

I think the pox has gotten to your brain, son.

>There are places you can get help and be free
Like the gym.
You hate your body? Feel like you don't belong in it? Come to the gym. We'll get that sorted out for you.

Anyone know where I can download the spider-man mod that takes out this death cult's flag?

rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods

Groomer thread

How are you people so oblivious to the emotion response of disgust?

Attached: 1651005180754.jpg (640x640, 94.1K)

Thanks man

Imagine being triggered by a flag so much you have to actually remove it from your game.

Imagine being so triggered by someone else removing a flag from a game you go on a crusade to make sure the mod doesn't exist anywhere.

Imagine having such a huge persecution complex that a website removing a hate mod equates to people going on a crusade against you.

Thank you for admitting LGBT+ is a religion.

Imagine equating sexual identity and orientation to religion.

when I played the game I didn't even notice the flags was too busy having fun

>phoneposter

The people that hate gay people the most are the ones that see resisting the temptation to be gay as their greatest moral struggle and despise those that fail

whereas actual straight people got no gay temptation to worry about and dont give a shit

If anyone is interested in making these threads actually readable and cut down on the amount of bait posts, install 4chanx and paste this into the general filter section of the settings menu

/Chud/
/chud/
/leftist/
/Leftist/
/Rightist/
/rightist/
/leftoid/
/rightoid/
/Leftoid/
/Rightoid/
/righties/
/lefties/
/Righties/
/Lefties/
/basement/
/virgin/
/cuck/
/

Attached: Todo.png (374x664, 525.05K)

The second version of Tomato Adventures had a lighthearted crossdresser joke censored. github.com/unknownbrackets/tomatotrans/commit/4d4447a965c59cbb0ccda1176ae83870ad116528
1.0 is still available there, but who knows if it will remain. 1.0 Prepatched ROM: files.catbox.moe/x8klbh.gba

nnm2022

>You don't want anything to do with spiders?
>You must be secretly be horny for them and want to be one yourself
>I got your arachnophobia all figured out haha I'm so smart

Because you were playing 30 fps with 720p upscaled. Also, I hate leftist commie faggots.

Attached: 1659225460265.webm (678x960, 1.87M)

>Hitler just wanted to be jewish, bro

Attached: 1646005795354.jpg (500x375, 35.5K)

Who cares. I would take out the crossdressing part from FF7, but doing it to sneak into that pervs mansion makes too much sense to take it out.

I don't hide that I am trans. I am on estrogen right now flyin above the clouds suckin on some white dick. Mmmmmmm

>No inclusion of various Trannie-isms
Found the tourist.

Nothin like some good old fashion rape to get the day goin! And domestic abuse too! Oooooh yeah I love being beaten.

And here I thought you were anti-censorship. Based trannies forcing out crossdressing jokes, right?

society is collapsing

Attached: muh flags.jpg (3502x1852, 820.8K)

Damn straigh, trannies are the future

Attached: 1622610074002.jpg (510x680, 65.08K)