How do you find times for gaming, fellow wagies?

How do you find times for gaming, fellow wagies?

>9 hours at work
>commute
>housework
>shopping/cooking
>hygiene
>basic workout

After doing all that it seems impossible to get a proper gaming session in without sacrificing sleep.

Attached: 1655953021180.png (640x988, 751.97K)

>offtopic bait thread
kys

I'm not sure if this math checks out

what's this from

Some shit eating boomer

>I'LL BE DAMED

So he's going to turn into a woman if someone asks for a day off?

It doesn't. They try to be cute by counting the hours you don't work as days. In other words, because you only work 8 hours, it doesn't count as a "day you worked" until it adds up to 24.

America

>America
What's it like actually working there? From everything I see online, it sounds like you guys get fucked pretty hard.

hours at work
I usually play Vidya at work
>>commute
It's like a 5-10 min drive
>>housework
Don't make a mess, won't have to clean
>>shopping/cooking
Buy frozen shit and throw it in the microwave
>>hygiene
A shower usually takes like 10 mins. I'm not a women
>>basic workout
Kekt
Just learn time management better

>9 hours at work

Sure, but ideally you want 8.

>commute

If your commute is longer than 20 minutes you fucked up.

>housework
>shopping/cooking

Share them with a roommate/gf/wife and it gets significantly lessened.

>hygiene

That's not even 30m a day unless you like soaking in the bathtub.

>basic workout

You can play while doing exercise.

I get upwards to 5 hours every weekday for myself and I'm literally married.

Yep. All the while third worlders flood in from the south on top of the million “legal” invaders every year

Turn the logic back on them

>By your math I only work one day a year
>I will now work 24 hours straight and then go away until next year while you pay me a year's wages
>This is fair to both of us

also he's counting the 30 minutes off x365 to be even cuter

>You can play while doing exercise.
lol

Depends greatly on what you do for a living. Private security is a great job but good luck ever moving up in your company without outside help

Mandatory unpaid lunches should be illegal unless I can put it at the very start of my shift or at the very end of it. Like fucking hell you're gonna steal an hour of my free time by placing it in the middle of my shift.

why is everyone taking this so seriously, are most of you black? that could be the only reason

>9 hours at work
play vidya when idle
>commute
15 minute run
>housework
mostly automated
>shopping/cooking
buy packaged cooled (not frozen) shit over internet, at work
>hygiene
15 minute shower
>basic workout
see commute
That leaves ~6 hours of free time not including idle time at work.

What's wrong with lifting some dumbbells while planning your next move in Into the Breach? What about playing some other light stuff while on an exercise bike?

Attached: 1622472039718.jpg (750x860, 177.94K)

I game when I'm off work and I have no friends or social life so it balances out.

What does this pic have to with videogames?

I mean he made it pretty clear that he's gonna throw an absolute hissy fit if you ask about time off, so yeah.

kek

Attached: 1643733685542.jpg (1536x2048, 292.64K)

Imagine being the poor dude that gets hired to be a shit sniffer

>boomers

ROFLMAO

Attached: boomer comic (34).jpg (720x531, 156.08K)

its possible to play a not demanding game while doing some not demanding exercise like exercise bike

but outside of this, you can only play shit like just dance or that game for Switch that i forgor the name

The entire country's laws are centered around catering to the employer rather than the employee, basically it's hell on Earth.

Attached: 1500612300045.png (500x667, 589.32K)

Attached: work.png (526x701, 360.46K)

>14 days
>generous
I hate how employers feel like you should be honored to work for them.

>I get upwards to 5 hours every weekday for myself
are you seriously saying this like it's a lot? honestly makes me sad that so much of your life is wasted.

I work 8hrs shifts but I work from home. So I play vidya 3/4s of the time.

ACTUALLY YOU GET 104 DAYS OFF EVERY YEAR. I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING ANY MORE, KID.

i once worked on a place that gave 2 hours of unpaid lunch. and i lived 15 mins from the workplace. absolute horseshit

you can rest your body but cant do anything else like starting a game, workout, read something etc, you have 2 hours free but """youre still not free from work""""

It's enough. I don't hate my job so I'd never call that a waste. The time I enjoy with my family is great too.

>2 days sick leave
do burgers really?

Attached: boomer policies.jpg (750x1105, 111.3K)

>gift card raffles
>need a doctor's note
Are they hiring 8 year olds? God I hate egotistic freaks who treat their work force like human cattle.

>That's not even 30m a day
You play a lot of Melee don't you?

This one confuses me every time I see it. It's basically complaining about those dang kids that don't want to work, but in the same breath the artist reveals that they've probably never earned their own paycheck either, if they did they'd know you don't cash a check at a convenience store.

If you work for an employer, you should be honored to work for them.
It means you are too stupid/incompetent/lazy to work for yourself. They are giving you money for performing a service.
If you don't like it then quit and enjoy living with no money.

>we have less people to pay salary to
>therefore we need to jack up our prices

Attached: 1592183678344.png (600x462, 349.79K)

Restaurants are awful places to work.

This cannot be real.

Company policies need to be subject to the government, rather than limp wristed agencies like OSHA who never do anything.

I'll take the job for the woman's bathroom sniffer sir.

If one good thing came out of the COVID-19 lockdowns it was the mass-exposing of most small businesses to be literal shit ran by out of touch boomers

It’s not. Thankfully

Imagine working here

Attached: work cringe.jpg (661x360, 59.9K)

I love this philosophy too.
>Everyone should be a leader and make their own business
Fuck off. America is cancer.

>dont take me to the hospital
>na i dont want my arm re-attached , if i can go to the hospital i can go to work

Attached: 1500612300045.jpg (2048x1724, 355.4K)

I doubt that is in a work place and not some clown wanting attention

the 8-hour workday as a concept imo is absolute insanity. What's worse is the masochists who think they're tough for working 50-60 hours a week. No I'm not a marxist/commie. Due to the crisis we (many in the west) can't even buy a house with a mortgage so what the fuck are we working for? I hate boomers so much.

>If you are able to go to the doctor you are able to come to work
Literally "if you're too sick for school, you're too sick for videogames!"

Why do Americans tolerate this shit, are they seriously that spineless

living with no money would be great, then i can just take what i want/need

10m-15m shower
5m-10m on teeth
5m on hair/beard
5m misc

What the fuck else do you need?

This is the most retarded math possible.
>365 days in the year
>2 days off each week (4 weeks is 8 days total), times 12 months is 96, thus 273 work days without counting holidays
>why the fuck would you count the off-shift time as "non worked days"
>even then there are just 8760 hours in a year, and two third of that are a total of 243 days
>I have no fucking idea how you get 23 days from the 30 minute coffee break thingy.Ccalculating 30 *365, is just 7 days, and even then it should be done with 273 giving you 5.6 days
>Same with the lunch time, by calculating 60 minutes by 273 days you get just 11 days

The only ones that add up are the sick days, the holidays and the 2 week vacation, but even then I have no fucking idea what the thought process behind this was.

Attached: 1581552097969.png (378x379, 219.82K)

>I'm coming in early tomorrow
>Why dont you go home early
This is comedy.

Attached: 1619945792527.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

I hate people falling for OP's obvious bait but here we are

>4 hours at a warehouse
>$25 an hour
>4 days a week
I won

ok boomer

What do you expect them to do, VOTE their problems away? When has that worked in the United States?

murica is such a 3rd world shithole, land of the free indeed, free to work your ass off or get fired, lol, that's what you get for thinking that having basic worker rights is communism.

Reminder that our great grandfathers had to fight literal battles against employers to secure rights.

There is no such thing as personal time during the work week. Everything you do is to keep yourself mentally and physically capable of performing your job until the weekend. Hourly wages shouldn't exist if you're a "full time" worker.

not video games

lmao i can only get 2 hours, working and studying.

literally CAN NOT think about how bad this shit
really is or else ill be buying helium

it actually is, it's from The Office.

>8 hour a day work was with the idea your wife won't work, she'll take care of kids and the house
>now you need a partner if you want to live without your parents
>even with your wife, having a kids its a really bad idea due to shitty salary/prices

hours at work
8 for me, I just eat at my desk.
>>commute
30 mins daily.
>>housework
Vacuum and clean bathroom once a month.
>>shopping/cooking
2 hours a week tops. Cooking is put in and wait for a timer to go off.
>>hygiene
Shower once a day 10 mins tops
>>basic workout
10 mins of cardio a day. I get up and walk around out of restlessness regularly even at work.

Even assuming 8 hours of sleep, I still have a good 4 hours a weekday to game and most of the weekend. I also live alone, but hey having my own house is comfy.

Why the fuck are you guys working as wageslaves at these gay ass boomer companies? I got an associates in computer science from a tech school and now I get paid 95k a year to sit here at my home office jerking off to (convincing) traps all day. I work like 2 hours total per week. It's mostly just Zoom meetings and shit like that. Take the IT pill and take it fast. You'll thank me later.

Attached: money (2).jpg (640x427, 34.29K)

>but even then I have no fucking idea what the thought process behind this was.
"You owe me the sweat on your brow and you WILL give it to me."

Just give me a job where I sit at a cubicle and type shit for 8 hrs a day at this point. They've eliminated any sense of privacy in the workplace now. It's gotten so bad, the only saving grace is working from home.

Attached: Dystopia Jelousy.jpg (578x610, 55.81K)

>boring larp

Attached: obsessed.png (648x1031, 256.67K)

Seems like someone wrote this out themselves then took a picture.

Depends on where you go. There are some places where you can luck out with a great boss and co-workers you can genuinely get along great with on a personal and business level and nothing feels like work at all. Then there are others like in OP's pic that have god complexes and be authoritative because it's one of the only powers they have control over in their lives like my last job. You definitely want to make about $31K/yr to live at least somewhat comfortable, but you definitely want to strive past the $40K mark in most cases.

>40 hours a week for 1 year
>somehow total hours is 24
Are boomers actually this fucking retarded?

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.
BOOMER SCUM.

Attached: NEET PLEDGE.png (663x715, 192.22K)

i'm so happy i'm not an american

nice wojak, did you make it on company time? watch out or you'll get fired, lmao

Some of these like the cut in pay only make sense in context

Sometimes you'll find a job so shit, but with such a good pay that you'll suck it up, and other times you'll find a great job with shit pay in which you'll want to stay because of the people and the work conditions.

Why do boomers hate their children and why should we not desecrate their graves?

They did.
It's fake and from the antiwork subreddit.

not larping at all. AMA. I'm doing it right now while shitposting here on \v\

is a cop really gonna respond to a stolen paper call?

>wageslave cuck proud of having 4 hour a day to live
Lol. Lmao even.

Attached: work (4).jpg (1016x1218, 170.3K)

>printed paper sheets of paper on the wall with no source
these threads are lower tier of twitter screen caps

>and take it fast.
Way too late. Internships want a degree at minimum now, and actual positions which aren't just recruited from linkedin have requirements like "10 years React experience".

This is a freaking meme poster don't larp like it's real or others genuinely think we're that stupid

>housework
>shopping/cooking
>hygiene
takes zero time. go shopping 1 day a week on a day off.
you can workout every part of your body at home and even multitask.
don't be a retard that lives at a gym and complains about free time.

Attached: 1658501923812142.png (981x794, 115.16K)

It's a fake sign designed to farm upvotes in Reddit from any given [work sux, capitalism unfair] subreddit.

This faggot is just an actor that never worked a real job in his life, I hate him.

holy crap it's like $1600 a month to larp as the owner

I had to wageslave until I became a freelance photographer, but I don't remember shit being this bad. Maybe it's just an American thing?

It's more, but I usually don't start gaming till evening.

Full WFH means you can things like basic housework, shopping and hygiene during work hours.

guaranteed this was written by a woman

By Not doing Housework/Hygiene/workout

honestly this, working 8 hours a day, or heck even 10 is doable if you know a clean house and a hot meal are waiting for you and you can just drop into your favorite chair and relax

two young parents working that long is just madness, how the fuck do you have enough time to properly raise a kid?

I swear Ge Xers where even more whiney than millennials, getting $70-100+/yr jobs in their own private space and able to afford all the luxuries of their time but then saying "AAAAARRRRRRRRGH IM GOIN INSANE BECAUSE MY CUBICLE OOOOOOOOO MY CUBICLE"

>9 hours at work
Eight hours and fifteen minutes, but whatever
>commute
20 minute brisk walk down a quaint country path
>housework
I opt to live like a goblin, housework is done infrequently except for dishes and clothes
>shopping/cooking
I live 200 feet from a corner store, and I like cooking. I also own an air fryer.
>hygiene
It's like 10 minutes to shower and 5 minutes to clean your teeth dude, not a big deal.
>basic workout
Eh, my commute is enough.

Easy life

Depends so much on the job, career, experience level, and location.

This is me, minus the trap jerking

>BOSS user IS BROWSING THE Any Forums AGAIN

Attached: 7e902ffea6f02743-600x338.jpg (600x338, 37.77K)

same minus the cooking part since i always order food
its costly but what am i working for
cardio and commute is combined since im cycling to my work 12km every day

>15/hour: outperforms the owner
I got that starting as a teller doing the minimum

lower class yuropians have better social nets than Americans, but middle and upper class Americans have more breathing room and money. The amount of taxes and suppressed salaries in Europe is insane.

The revolution won't be televised.
www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/

Attached: dj6ttxzovni91.jpg (1080x1147, 295.25K)