Whats your problem with Aloy again?

Attached: 0215654465g.png (1440x1440, 2.04M)

She won't have sex with me.

>wants to make aloy thread
>not posting her tits
enjoy your 6 post thread on page 10

>deformed forehead
why this?

Be the change you wish to be.

Who?

>whats your problem with Aloy again?
Post apocalyptic cave woman who's cheek peach fuzz the devs put way too much effort on while neglecting all the rest of her body hair.

that her tits aren't out all the time

Her games aren’t very good

I'm not fond of her writing. But that's the whole game, not just her.

Ugly as sin and the top of her head looks like a bird's nest. Personality of a plank of wood too.

Idk what seems to be the problem

Attached: Aloyme.jpg (700x556, 63.07K)

She's a textbook mary sue. She can do everything better than everyone, she's never wrong, even when you "choose" the violent option she ends up being morally superior to her enemies. I find her hot enough, but she's written by psychopaths

feminist propaganda

what's wrong with being a Mary Sue tho? Are you one of those hipsters that can't validate a piece of media if there's no "cHaRaCtEr dEvElOpMeNt"?
Man, I just want to kill Fireclawss & Slaughterspines ffs

i concur.

It's not appealing to people with taste

I don't have any problem with Aloy, I think her games are extremely fun.

You sound like an autistic retard.

I would rather play kill zone

The ps3 entries were ludokino

just a bland character written for 7 year olds. like a disney princess. if the game was R rated she could be really cool. but it's too vanilla. she also comes of a stupidish and the rest of the cast and worldbuilding don't help. since they made it witcher-y in the first place they should use the tools of storytelling, exploration, sex and good dialog to their advantage. you can put any bland character in her place and it would be the same as it is now.