GOTY

GOTY

Attached: file.png (892x1024, 778.84K)

yeah what he said

trying too hard

Why is this only true of internet fags while real fags are either grossed out by sweat or are 100% prolapse-sucking shit eaters?

but Lamb is female

>has horns
>is a girl

Attached: 1633296009736.jpg (604x453, 47.43K)

certain species have ewes with horns user...

Is this game actually good?

it's fun and cute

it's kind of shallow and buggy. if you are a buyfag it's not worth what they are asking. if you're pirating then it tries to do a few things but none of them really well so your time is probably better spent on other games.

threadly reminder the devloper said fuck white people and doesnt deserve your money make sure you pirate this one folks

its pretty fun, the game play loop of go in the rogue lite crusade and then back to base to manage is rewarding. ops meme isnt far from the truth though, last night i had a follower ask me to feed him a meal made with shit.

And besides that? I played the demo and combat felt a bit clunky. And all that settlement thing felt like shit compared to actual colony management games.

mediocre and short. pirate if you can.

Nope only art style is decent the rest of the game is deep as a pudle

proof?

i want a cute character with a big butt to sit on my face

Attached: 1632436608692.gif (112x112, 211.52K)

yes this game was only made by 1 developer who you constantly bring out to try and give a reason to hate the game
fuck off faggot

>game play loop
Opinion discarded.

fuck you i like prolapse but i dont like scat. clean that meat

Baaased

Attached: FaQmpatXoAApDBV.jpg (2826x3150, 1.31M)

If you played the demo then you've seen most of what it's got to offer, even though the demo was so short.

brb refunding this game and giving a negative review don't care if it was one kike in the dev team they shoulda fired him for being a scat fetish freak and racist.

>devloper said fuck white people
based
telling jews and trannies to fuck off preemptively

Attached: niggerproof.png (850x799, 460.34K)

needs more content I think at the present moment but other then that yeah its fun but wait till a sale.

the game doesn't have anything it adds on top to the gameplay from the very start. you unlock slightly different weapon attributes but they don't change the gameplay at all aside from the last one doing double damage. The cult management also never gets more in depth with you simply unlocking buildings that let the villagers do simple tasks like clean their own poop. You'll be done with the village as far as what it unlocks for you in the action side of the game well before you actually beat the game.

you also start the game with the best tarot cards so if anything, unlocking more of those actually waters down the gameplay more as you get access to poison immunity and the likes. People are free to like whatever they want but it's kind of silly to see people saying they love a game that's basically over by the time you beat the first boss.

its kind of shallow, but it seems really solid.

It's definitely a game to get in a year once it's gotten some content and maybe hit a sale price.

Because it's hot to imagine but no one wants to actually do it in real life.
No one actually wants to go ahead and eat ass but it's hot in my mind.

It's fun, the minigames are fun as well.
Klunko is a cheating bitch though

why does this kike suck off the new saints row game so much, god I wanna kill him so bad.

Good

Attached: 3CD14A34-9068-4646-A2D2-97FAD507B68A.png (244x271, 26.22K)

that looks garbage

Attached: banter_stops.jpg (602x709, 53.88K)

After playing for several hours, the game has very little interesting going for it. if it ends where I think it ends, the game will be incredibly short. the combat is like castle crashers, but somehow less interesting.
the only thing this game has going for it is the fun concept of starting a cult.

Attached: it was okay.jpg (468x214, 11.22K)

>people saying they love a game that's basically over by the time you beat the first boss
Maybe Super Mario Bros?

Also the UI is annoying
>can't skip loading cutscenes
>game pauses if you tab out (including during loading)
>every blueprint and skin has a 5 second animation that you can't skip
(it gets old fast, trust me)
>inconvenient management of followers
>navigating tile placement on kbm is fidgety and irritating due to layout/perspective
>perspective makes combat inconsistent/unintuitive
(but it is still easy so who cares I guess)

dont care lol

Attached: femcult lamb.webm (720x720, 1.59M)

>BRO WHAT IF....ANIMAL CROSSING WAS EDGY AND SATANIC LOL!, AND ALSO TBOI
The absolute state of westcuck devs

Attached: bfeddb4c0902fb7291661c85316ebc40.jpg (736x414, 39.8K)

Still better than New Horizons, meme dog

I personally think cult of the lamb is too thinly spread. It tried to do both the don’t starve thing and the hades thing and ended up not having enough substance in either.

what an absurd comparison. Cult of the lamb never gets any significant change to its level design or even basic changes to its level design besides adding 2 hazards over the course of the entire game that pose so little threat that they essentially do not exist. A platformer lives and dies by the structure of the stage which even in the older mario games was varied enough. This game just lives by people that are too simple to beat the first heretic praising the game and talking about future content when the foundation of the game is too weak to make that worth caring about.

I actually almost never see people say they love the game
like 80% of positive posts about it are "it's pretty mediocre but not terrible I guess" and 20% are "I dunno seems fine to me, I'm having fun"
There's like five times as many people whining about people defending the game as actually seem to defend it.