Clicks cookie

>Clicks cookie
>Oh, a cookie is made.

Ten hours later
>Clicks cookie
>P͚̜͍̦̤̙͍̍͗̂͒͊̇́̀̽̏̐̎h͎͓̟̤̠̦͍̯̠͇̏̍̓͊̊̔̏̀ͅ'͔̰̠̥̪̱̳̰́̔̈͗̈́͋̓̃̎̈n͓͙͔͍̖̘̏̔̀͂́̈́̚g͉̜̙͍͆̆̇̓͂̀̓͊͒͗̓̎l͉̠̫͔̤̗̠̘̙̳͉̙̈́͋̈́͌u̬͓͕̫̰̖̣̣͖̠͉͊̆͛͆̊̓̾ḭ͔̳̙̮̫̜̞̗̣̤͉͛̎̃̔̂̊̄͗͆̂͆ m͕͎͖̭̭̩͉͋͂̚g͇̘͔̮̰͓͓̱͔̍̂̍̄͛̿̈́͂l̪͍͈̘̞͈̦̝͌̒̽̾w͙̦͖͚̪͑̎̽̆̌̂̓̓̄'̦̳̠̘͈̥͕̮̠́̿͋͋̂̋̓̇͆͋n̪̮̣͕͚͔͉̦͈̫̋̾͂͊̾á̜͙̩́̽̀̀̈̏̌ͅf̜̗̱̘̟̖͎͗̎̂̑̿̐́͑̍͌ĥ͉̳̯͈̤̠̘̄͐͑̋ C̠̭̭͙͚͚͎͇̬̳̱̏̊́͒̀͐͒̈́̑͑ͅt̗̘͕͙̳̳̟̗̭̤͗̔̃͗̌̽̋͒̄ͅh͉̩̠̟̿͂͗̒̀̍̄̑̏́͐ū͎̗̜͎̟̫̝͈̠̾̍͊̓͂̽͆̎̿̚l̰̪̖̠͍̖̄̊͑͌͌̽̋̓̇͌̚̚h͖͓̤̱͙̄̂̿̓͒̏̆́̂̀u͔̥̜͔͖̥̙̮̜͖̪͐͌̓̈̊̆̌͌́́̐̉ͅ R͖̘̞̮̞͓̳̬͆̒̐͗̓'̟͙͎̤͍͙̘̥͒̿͒̆͛̂̉͒̚l͈̳̩̙̦͉͕̭̘̰̰̿̆́͒͛̓͗̚ŷ̩̪̫̞͕̫̜͔̬͓̭̂͆̈́͐̈̽ẹ̟͇̾̒̌̈́ͅh̩͙̫͓̪̑̀̎̋͗͐̇̈̿ w͚̖̪̰̞͕̪͉͕̯̫͒̑͋̈͒͊̌͐̈́̾g̠̘̳͎͉̥̝̗̪͊̔̐̾ḁ̫̭͈͎̜̄̎̎͗͊ͅh͚̟͙͈͈̰͚͈̊͛̃͆͂͆̓'͚͙̘̬̰͍͍̫̝̭̭̓͐͆̒̎͊̒̌͗̇n̪͖̝̣̟̘̬͋͗̐͒̉͗̂͛ȃ̪͓͕͎̝͊̈́̋̃̿̀g͇̳͙̫͓͓̉̑͆̊̋͐͊̿̾l̰͔̫͓͉̯͔̄͂̽̿͐̃̊̈̐ f̭͈͙̞̪͇͈̘̙͙͖̍̾́̀̊͗̍̓̓h͚̱̩̬̥͖̪̝̔̓̀̄̂ť̳̰̰̯̮̟̩̞͚͕͎͖͆̉̒̑͒́̾̚a͉͓͈͓̞͉̬̝̮͉͔͍̽̄̓͒̎̊́̚̚g̪̮̝̱͑́̚ṇ̪̩̯̩̑̔̄̏̌̍̂́̚

Attached: cookie.png (512x512, 447.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1G3RvpNcaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cookie Clicker is my favorite sci fi setting

oh you used Zalgo text?? How you do that bro? You must be a hackorz!

Why are you such a joyless faggot

Jesus you sound like such a cynical nigger kys.

White hands typed this post.

I have a fear of infinity, large open spaces I can never see the end of, things that do not end. My brain cannot process it. Is it weird that I cannot play this game because once it exceeds the trillions of cookies, I start to feel an incredible anxiety?

my biggest gripe with cookie clicker is pretty soon you just stop clicking the cookie for any reason.
you click all the things around the cookie but never the cookie.
i havent touched the cookie in months.

You are missing a lot of CPS if you aren't using the autoclicker.

With a halfway decent manual click rate, Click Frenzy + Frenzy + Another Golden Cookie buff can give you many many times more cookies than just normal idle production ever could. Even better, use an autoclicker or just mousekeys (press and hold two keys bound to click and you'll initiate a super fast autoclick) and you'll never be able to compete with lowly clickless strats.

OP please don't do this to me last time I played this I got so close to gaining all Ascension perks I really don't wanna jump back in god please no help me I don't want to oh shit I'm actually gonna fucking play it again aren't I?

Attached: 1413868509087.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

Stacking golden cookie with frenzy speeds the game up tremendously at almost every point in the game
That said did they expand on the endgame anymore at all? I see they added a new building and some other stuff back in March and gave the UI an overhaul but before that I had nearly every achievement and every upgrade except the 777 ones.

7x + 777x is my jam. Never got a 7x + 777x + 1111x. Now THAT would be the shit.

I'm pretty sure you can't. I've had a click frenzy queued up on Force the Hand of Fate, got a Dragonflight, and when I cast the spell, the golden cookie only gave me a Lucky payout.

There is literally nothing wrong with being cynical

It's your soul that lingers after your body dies that remembers the unending cycle of existing in infinite astral planes and reincarnating over and over on earth to get away from it all. That's why you're afraid of that stuff.

Maybe not on an anonymous Tibetan etching forum, but when you actually need to build and maintain relationships with people, being a whiny cynic has its drawbacks.

Don't forget Godzamok. Frenzy + a building boost + a click frenzy + selling a thousand buildings gets you like two year's worth of cookies in a few seconds.

Haha, I wish I had that much micro to manage to get that.

Jews aren't white user

People do some insane shit. youtube.com/watch?v=X1G3RvpNcaY

sorry I'm just on a really bad today... got my first period after transitioning.

this is a thread that only literal middle and high schoolers would find humorous or entertaining

Ok, boomer.

Maybe, but being an uncalled for cynical nigger who would rather ruin other people's fun for nothing is fucking retarded.

Grow up mentally, get a life, touch grass, have sex, and finally kill yourself when you fail to do all of the above.

The zoomerboomertrooner thread is that way, faggot.

rotting brain worms made these posts lmao

Attached: y8u9hj67vvl41.png (1280x751, 716.53K)

Cookie Clicker detractors are beyond saving. Inshallah, they will be baked

>autoclicker
just kill yourself you disgusting faggot.