ULTRAKILL

I wanna know what the fuck is happening

Attached: What about him.gif (600x600, 213.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ultrakill/comments/wqnsin/guide_on_how_to_remove_whiplash_hard_damage_using/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it better than Zoom Eternal?

Maybe

yes

I don't know

>MACHINE, I'M GOING TO ULTRAKILL YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

Attached: gabriel.jpg (698x439, 28.75K)

he didnt say that

Eternal feels like a poor unfun copy of ultrakill.

The game is good, but why are all the developers of the game ultra fags?

Doing this is harder than I thought it would be

Attached: 1660885045662788.png (1146x554, 430.05K)

Attached: 1643818779389.png (1080x950, 259.54K)

Discord, unironically.

In other news, modding out the Whiplash changes is a fairly easy tweak with dnSpy.
Here's a guide: reddit.com/r/Ultrakill/comments/wqnsin/guide_on_how_to_remove_whiplash_hard_damage_using/
don't get too uppity about the reddit link, thanks

Given that there is little-to-no management of ammo/health and the bosses are actually fun, yes.

why not just play on the easy diffs? old whiplash makes the game so fucking easy so don't pretend it's because of the difficulty.

I don't even mind the changes that much, but a lot of people do, so i figured i should post this here for them.
Also playing on easy is just straight up boring obviously, while playing the hard diffs while zipping around like a madman is still pretty fun.

This game finished yet?

the discord cyber grind autismos were trying to convince Hakita too nerf the infinite rocket riding. looks like they convinced him.
god dammit.

>Given that there is little-to-no management of ammo/health
Does pressing a button on an enemy to refill your ammo count as management?

oh fuck off. it's literally not going to affect normal stages any more than slam storage already does so why is he fucking changing it to appease 1% of the playerbase on a map that doesn't even touch most of the core content of the game?
is he going to remake the saw as well seeing how it's complete shit on cybergrind or?

well that sounds gay
got screenshots of that convo?

No
Enemies are dogshit and level design is crap

Did they actually?

the cybergrind cabal was complaining about how it's OP in later waves since you can just fly in safety from all the enemies forever.
it was pretty drawn out so i'm just going to post his last comment on what he plans to do with it.
also apparently he doesn't even play cybergrind himself??

forgot image, here it is.

Attached: 1642497930026.png (401x311, 51.77K)

>i couldnt do it fast enough for it to not be awkward
doesn't this mean that only the best of players will be able to do this in the first place? why balance the game around what the best of the best can do in a pve game?