Worldbox

Why are dwarfs so fucking shit? They don't reproduce, expand or tech up. They always get beaten the fuck out by other kingdoms with superior numbers.

Attached: worldbox.jpg (1908x1164, 710.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rklaMpQs2QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is one of the only games that are so easy to mod, you could just go into the files and change the parameters to whatever you want

In every single world, humans are easily the most aggressive and warmongering race of all.

dwafcels

>why are dwarfs so shit?
>proceeds to explain why dwarfs are shit
well user?

Who's gonna win, Any Forums?

Attached: wb1.jpg (963x806, 219.21K)

hoomons

oh no no no

Attached: wb2.jpg (963x806, 267.02K)

Attached: wb3.jpg (823x704, 343.63K)

redpill me on this...game? first time I hear about this

It's a very hands-off god game where you basically watch a bunch of civilizations grow, split, go to war and eventually fall. You don't actually control anything except placement of the terrain, creatures and god powers to influence the world. It's kinda fun for an hour but it gets old quick.
I'm hoping this a game that gets feature creeped because it's kinda lacking at the moment.

If you want a gameplay video
youtube.com/watch?v=rklaMpQs2QI

Attached: wb4.jpg (823x704, 402.02K)

Attached: wb5.jpg (823x704, 474.07K)

I have no idea what is happening in these images

user made the world a big flat plain and put different civilisations in each corner. The pics are a timelapse of how the world evolves and splinters.

I see, kinda. Thanks

It's a zoomed out map of the world, the blue sqares are the territories of each race. Blue is human, dwarfs are red, elves are green, orcs are yellow.
They expand their territories naturally over time and create new towns, but sometimes they rebel and split from their kingdom. Every kingdom gets its own colour, which is why the map is cluttered in this rainbow mess of squares and names.

Thanks

This is what it would look like zoomed in. Mind you, I custom made a flat plain, normally the maps look much different with islands in water etc.
Btw this shit is lagging my machine.

Attached: wb.jpg (1832x1153, 972.66K)

oh, so this isn't just some visualizer for dwarf fortress worldgen that I didn't know about for not having kept up with DF for the last 15 years?

Nah I wish, it's its own thing.

Attached: wb.jpg (1898x1162, 906.84K)