This stupid piece of shit

This stupid piece of shit
This moronic mouth-breating idiot
This fucking retarded troglodyte mongoloid

Attached: FUCK YOU KENNY.jpg (1366x768, 205.64K)

I miss telltale

>Lee takes the stash
>Bandits attack, driving the gang out of the motel and leading to some deaths

Ben should have told someone but it wasn't his fault.

They still exist, you know? It's just a smaller team now. They're still making Wolf Among Us 2 and the Expanse game.

Reminder, there are people out there who sided with this bitch over Kenny.

Attached: jane.jpg (197x256, 7.32K)

>Strike a secret deal with a group of bandits by slipping them supplies and thinking the rest of the group won't notice.
It's absolutely his fault, but there's no point in killing him for it

Why the fuck did they do it?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 127.21K)

TELLTALE COULD JUST BUY THE RIGHTS OF HIDDEN COMIC GEM FOR 0 DOLLARS AND CREATE MASTERPIECE INSTEAD OF WASTING BILLIONS ON RIGHTS FOR MARVEL SHIT

Their Guardians of the Galaxy game actually wasn't bad, and it actually had a shitload of choices that mattered in the long run

I really do have to applaud the game writers for making a character that is genuinely pathetic and worthless.

John Doe>Arthur Fleck

Attached: batman-the-enemy-within-gq.jpg (1920x1080, 262.01K)

I left him in the bell tower scene

I kept him around for as long as I could because I thought he would be useful.

Based.

Attached: fucking dropped.webm (600x338, 91.55K)

the first walking dead game was the best thing the series ever produced it's kinda crazy how hard it mogs both the comic and the tv show

Attached: 1594478597_00032.jpg (1280x720, 54.29K)

Feminism, and completionists who try all paths to upload them to youtube so people don't have to play moviegames.

>They're still making Wolf Among Us 2
i wonder if that game will be released before 2027

because "le funny meme Kenny is such an asshole", even when the charecter was trying to be nice, their hate was so blind and one-sided it stopped being funny

Gimme your top 5
1. Walking Dead Season 1
2. Tales From the Borderlands
3. Wolf Among Us
4. Batman Season 2
5. Minecraft Season 1

>kenny dies
>clem's life goes on
>kenny lives
>clem's life goes on
seems it didnt matter in the grand scheme of the story. they were both simply foils for clem

i shot kenny on my first playthrough, not because i sided with this whore, but because i thought kenny deserved to rest.

Kenny deserved to die for shit-talking Lee and being an ungrateful faggot

Seriously. The fact that barely anyone gave this game a chance because the first season wasn't that good is a tragedy because it's not only one of Telltale's best games but one of the greatest Batman stories in a very long time. It's also a game where CHOICES DO MATTER and you can get a different final episode depending on your choices, so it really annoys me when people say Telltale choices never mattered when really it's just that they never mattered in the games that were popular. I'm hoping that they make the choices in TWAU2 matter just as much as they did in this game and finally show people that they can have meaningful and impactful choices.

We're taking the Batmobile!

Attached: batman-telltale-2-600x338.jpg (600x338, 27.9K)

Walking dead Season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everythning else

What the fuck happened? And why do so many people simp for Wolf Amogus (trash after first episode) and Tales from Redditlands (trash after two episodes)? Did they not actually play those games?