Objectively the best Gameboy Advance RPG

Objectively the best Gameboy Advance RPG.

Attached: Swordcraft Story.png (933x908, 1.54M)

Superstar Saga is better
/thread

How was that spiritual successor? Maglam World or whatever it was called?

Cleru + Sugar > Pratty + Sugar

Golden Sun
Megaman Battle Network
Sword of Mana

i loved this and all the sequels but nah
have you played maglam lord yet?

Weird how this niche series has so many games, yet I barely see people playing it. What's the appeal?

It was Maglam Lord, from what I heard the gameplay was good but the story and characters were meh. Which is a shame, because the characters were the highlight of Swordcraft Story for me.

The series have many games, but people mostly remember Swordcraft Story 1&2, which are spin-offs. No one actually care about the main games.

How was Maglam Lord? I only heard mixed things about it.

None of the first mainline games which play like FFT got translated, so when Summon Night 5 came out of nowhere no one knew the franchise. Only Swordcraft 1 and 2 as well as Twin Age got localized as far as I know

1. It supports woke ideology, pronoun and all the sanitization censorship of designs. Google it up and you'll find mentioning praising this game in many woke reviews.

2. Gameplay sucks hard. It "faithfully" recreates the attack lag from gba era while forcing unfunny SJW memes and uninspired rock scissor paper mechanic.

>/threading your own post
retarded newfag

>and all the sanitization censorship of designs
What? From the cover alone they look sexy. What was censored? Did the localization murder the game?

I remember the LGBRAAPS latched onto SS1 as well because Sugar flirts with the female MC. Is Maglam's wokeness the same thing or is it more on the nose?

That's a shame.

>Swordcraft Story 3 is still never ever tier
One day, maybe. I'm just as likely to learn moon runes by then.

It's good but there's a moment or two in each game where you fight an enemy with no break Guage and tonsahealth so you just bash things with a 1dam hammer

I'm not sure if it's the best one, but it's absolutely in my top 10, great game. The sequel was great too.

Please name some more, I've been primarily using my Steam Deck to play GBA rpgs, since I only every had a GBC

I played this based solely off the Yuri relationship being advertised on Any Forums. Pleasantly surprised that the game was a lot of fun. Played through it a few times and even some of the sequels.

Drilldozer
Golden Sun 1-2
Gunstar Heroes
Lady Sia
MMBN series
Medabots ( the RPG, not the fighting game )
Sigma Star Saga
Summon Night Swordcraft story 1-2

>Superstar Saga
>Swordcraft Story 1/2
>Golden Sun 1/2
>KH: Chain of Memories
>Tactics Advance
>Advance Wars
>Battle Network Series
and whatever's on list

How the fuck do you save in this game? I got all the way to the first tournament fight and lost. My progress was gone.

he made all that shit up and you're faggots

Besides the one already mentioned:
Shining Soul 1&2
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 1&2
SMT: Demikids Light/Dark
Yggdra’s Union
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Sword of Mana
Riviera
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones