Since it's Tony the Tigers first official vtuber stream today will you drop by and see what the big tiger is up to?

Since it's Tony the Tigers first official vtuber stream today will you drop by and see what the big tiger is up to?

Attached: IMG_20220819_103004.jpg (1285x681, 151.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/tonythetiger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please stop sexually harrasing Tony.

I want him to choke me

Guys this is the brand supervisor if you're going to join us today please don't spam eggplants, we're aiming for a safe and inclusive place where people can have fun and interact with Tony

Chip the Wolf is hotter

kill yourselves you good for nothing furniggers

Attached: 16546876786181.png (550x2500, 364.43K)

>PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS TONY!
Hehe I'm a tiger, I don't wear pants silly *stands up to reveal a full animated and swinging around 10 inch flaccid cock*

Attached: tony-the-tiger-twitch.jpg (1140x701, 180.09K)

I am GOING to fuck that tiger. I'm not gay, I am not attracted to him, and I will not be hard, but my penis is going in his asshole just to ruin him for corpos. I will fuck anything that corpos touch until their whole lives are coated in my spunk and discarded pubic hair.

Fuck corpos.

tl;dr

Wait, is that really how they solved the cat ear with headphones problem? They just took off his ears and gave him an ear toupee?

legit what the fuck is wrong with you people

Attached: 1640646738730.png (245x251, 93.38K)

You will never be Lee.

Attached: 1660930891037.jpg (1920x1080, 124.58K)

What time? I want to see one of these shitstorms live for once.

>I want people to think it's still 2005 please forget all the furfags that would spam threads with their fursona bullshit have been gone for over a decade and the current cancer is about a hundred or so trannies in a discord server (War Room) convinced they're tricking people on Any Forums into becoming trannies.

Reddit might be more your speed

>tl;dr tl;dr
>VEE I HATE FURRIES PLEASE THINK I'M COOL

Tony the Tiger is jewish

Attached: tony.webm (960x540, 673.6K)

>leave twitter because too many furries want to fuck your mascot
>bring him back as something with live fan interaction
Brilliant move.

first time?

I don't think they actually "took off" his ears, they're just covered by the cups of the headphones. His ears were pretty far to the sides before, although he looks bald without them visible IMO.

might wanna calm down there chief, your posts are turning in to schizo shit

Hey Tony, I like the things you dooooo!. :3

>Tony'sfatballs donates $10 saying "Can you please crush my head with your thighs? UwU"

:3

Here’s his stream btw
twitch.tv/tonythetiger
Make sure to give him a big warm welcome later today!

i hate vtubers so much it's unreal