Why did it end up filtering so many people?

Why did it end up filtering so many people?

Attached: 642689-doom-eternal-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 126.18K)

Is "filtering" the meme word for "this game sucks, but I won't take any criticism for it!" for the zoom zooms? Both nu-Duums are brain numbingly streamlined and easy console trash. Not "DOOM" in anything but name.

Zoomers absolutely hated Eternal, though.

BING BING WAHOO

Also the level design is shit. And the final boss is shit.

Attached: 1652362463013.png (632x621, 629.24K)

The game provides no challenge. You literally have buttons to refill ammo, health, and armor. You have infinite grenades. It feels like playing a mobile game.

Based lying retard

Stop being good at video games and then maybe you'd actually have a challenge then you dumbass. Sucks to be you

kek, filtered :)

>Doom Eternal is le cerebral and requires le careful resource management!
>t. never played pistol start in classic Doom

Attached: Arc Complex.webm (896x504, 2.86M)

ULTRAKILL is better

>filtering
I guess you zoomers don't know the difference between getting filtered and not wasting my time on boring trash.

Came to post this

Attached: ULTRAKILL Gabriel fight.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

I'm not interested in eating shit, I guess I got filtered by shit
I'm so mad and bad at eating shit, I should git gud and all

>no glorykills
why would I play this

genuinely fucking hard game with a pretty demanding ruleset. once you acclimate to how the game wants you to play it's a ton of fun, but if you're not prepared for it and instead want to just "play it your way" you're going to get skull-fucked into quitting.

even the "right" way of playing allows for variation. I didn't even use all the weapons my first run

true enough. it's more about following the rules of which enemies are weak to which weapons and tactics. there's still room to play within that space, but a lot of people really, really didn't like being told they need to vary their play. and they really, really didn't like running out of ammo and having to either switch weapons or glory kill the zombies (which are basically walking health packs/ammo pickups).

at least it's a divisive game. you either love it or you hate it. don't think I've ever met someone who thought it was just average.

just lower the difficulty skrub

That is admitting defeat.

and whining because you can't faceroll isn't?

whining is more like letting out a cry in pain than giving up. He's still in the game he just getting his ass beat

just finished replaying it today, still a blast but holy fuck icon of sin is such garbage boss

In 19 seconds, the enemies fire a whopping two (2) projectiles at the player which he dodges. All other shots are wildly off target and the majority of the clip the enemies just stand there idly.
This is the game you guys jerk off about? Are you for real?

Unbased newfag who can't handle the truth

I'm literally a zoomer you dumb asshole and I like the game therefore you're wrong.

it was different from doom and doom 4, so some people didn't get what they expected

>actually falling for someone making it look easy
how did a 6 month old get past captcha

Best FPS level of all time

Attached: Super Gore Nest.jpg (2560x1440, 1.66M)

>old good
>new bad
That's all it is. Also, contrarians

Glory kills are a terrible reddit feature that completely ruins the flow of combat

>>old good
>>new bad

Attached: Nord Yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Doom was always about pure anger. The new doom is like a filtered type of anger, toned down and completely subdued. If course it boasts of so many contemporary features, graphics but even the soundtrack doesn't encapsulate that pure state of raw anger and tension of the originals. I've tried to workout in the gym to the new doom soundtracks and they feel pathetic, like something a begginer would listen to on crossfit. In essence the games reflect the generations and it is a glaring difference in what emotions it stirs up.