Are there any games to look forward to now or is this forever?

Are there any games to look forward to now or is this forever?

Attached: gamergate.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/711980/Starship_EVO/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Splatoon 3 comes out in like a week.
ULTRAKILL came out a few days ago.
Pick one faggot.

What about that new Calisto Protocol pal

Forever.

Attached: 1646005935579.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

All I care about is the Callisto protocol

>is this forever?
Trends come and go.

its forever
better find a new hobby

Attached: 23232.png (735x404, 664.38K)

Would you?

Was bottom left really all that bad? I thought the AD was cool. Like at the very least it's something unique

This in a couple of weeks.

Attached: MIA_1920x600[1].jpg (1920x600, 866.17K)

Attached: 1659204059321114.jpg (695x1024, 116.2K)

BIX NOOD

I don't think its going to be forever. Just like anything else as it normalizes it is no longer special and people don't pay attention to it, or its lack, any more. If devs keep putting their wokeness or whatever on a pedestal, people will increasingly see it as peddling and more disingenuous than it already is. It already becoming less of a marketing attractor in the form of journalism bait. There is always a rise and fall.

Attached: 1625502084185.jpg (720x718, 57.07K)

Creativity in the west is absolutely dead. I got a job at Riot Games two years back. If there was ANY negative feedback of any kind, even something like "oh whoops that looks weird" - Even if it was about something YOU were making, you were referred to HR. You're not supposed to say anything looks bad, or even imply that people won't like something. The culture is completely fucking broken. I had to resign because every day people were acting super happy while creating an insane level of tension, there were snitches who themselves were afraid of being snitched on - "Ooh, yeah, hey person I don't know if that was the best way to say that, we should talk with Christina and develop some new strategies moving forward. No no, you're not gonna be in trouble I'm just gonna talk with Christina. Keep doing what you're doing, thanks!" like - Who the fuck wants to work in an environment like that? I can only imagine how much more draconian and insane it's gotten over the years. Just fucking imagine that - A company called RIOT GAMES and you can't say something as simple as "I don't like how this looks." It's so fucking crushing. Every day you would go into work and know that you should keep your fucking mouth shut - But if you keep your mouth shut "I'm getting some aggressive tones from over here, who's having a bad day?" or "Let's actualize some synergy over here" just fucking comically nothing words that you have to participate in like the Wal-Mart chant. This is all game development is in the west now. No feedback, "What people don't like isn't our business" when you're called into HR because some performative cunt didn't like the way you did or didn't say something, every fucking day. I was told, after saying that I wasn't comfortable working in my department because every little social interaction was being put under a microscope, that I could "either be a part of something, or get left behind." I endured over a year of this shit. It's over. It's forever.

As long as this delivers it's been a good year Elden Ring was great now I just need this

Attached: FU1JVPIWUBM39gc.jpg (1532x777, 266.39K)

That's absolutely horrifying.

Attached: 1612792049417.gif (389x405, 2.46M)

Scorn

Millennials are ruining gaming so hard it's not even funny.

Cautiously optimistic about Starfield, might wait a year or two after launch to snag it so I can have an orgy barge and a better combat system.

>ULTRAKILL came out
You lying bitch. That shit is still in early access.

Forever.

Gaming is dead, you're going to be looking at fat brown mullato lesbians in every game until the industry crashes.

HR departments have ruined the corporate world

Enough bitching. Post games you are looking forward too, preferably unreleased but early access where it is really still a demo/beta is fine

>Homeworld 3
>The Brew Barons
>Falling Frontier
>Iron Heart
>Hellblade 2

Attached: doesyes.jpg (631x655, 54.61K)

More like splatroon

Attached: americanfemales.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

What a dumb disgusting retard

I love how they half-committed to the joker smile then realised how cringe it would look so stopped

Attached: jokerjoker.jpg (1041x626, 55.72K)

Reject modernity.
Return to monke.

Attached: 1337168-rampagewtn64uk.jpg (640x468, 58.36K)

Starship Evo has been on my radar.
store.steampowered.com/app/711980/Starship_EVO/

Attached: space.jpg (1600x900, 293.8K)