Why is it so shit? Did tendies actually think this was a real resident evil...

Why is it so shit? Did tendies actually think this was a real resident evil? It feels like Capcom saw someone trying to make a bootleg re game and decided to sue them and steal the game so they could release it

Attached: MV5BNzZhNTgxNGEtMmVlZC00ZWIwLThiZmItYWFkZTM2NjBkNjc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1Mzg0ODA5._V1_.jpg (600x900, 94.96K)

Resident Evil games always go to shit after you leave the starting location. The lab in 1 & 2 suck. The later parts of 3 suck. The castle in 4 is shit. 5 is an exception because none of the areas are interesting and it's more like Dino Crisis 2 than RE.
Zero is the same. After the train the game is shit

Is resident evil 8 the only game that doesn't fall in this trap? The boat on 7 was shit but Heisenberg was kino

>The boat on 7 was shit
The boat was not only the best section of that piece of shit game, but also the ONLY area that even remotely resembled classic Resident Evil gameplay.

It wasnt bad it just was mediocre as fuck. That fucking basement part with the monkeys sucks ass. I enjoyed it more than 3, 5 (except for the coop) and 6.

you got filtered by the items
you got filtered by the monkeys
you got filtered by the leeches

Attached: beccaxmonkey2.jpg (1800x1080, 290.22K)

The leeches were fine because the game gives you molotovs out the asshole but the monkeys legit fucking suck

Attached: 1659035047291877.jpg (1280x1440, 103.11K)

>The section where nothing happens 90% of the time and can easily be beaten on mad house with no damage taken is the only part of the game that resembles resident evil
I get it, it's cool to be a contrarian on Any Forums but saying shit like this makes you look like you've never played the game

The boat was only beaten in shittiness by the mines. All RE games except 1, 2 and CV have this problem of starting out strong and then having the last area be absolute trash

If the original N64 version was finished, the opinions on Zero would be completely the opposite.

The only real problems with it is lack of item boxes, and lots of items taking up 2 inventory spaces. Other than that it's a solid 7/10.

Someone at Capcom really had a hard on for zombies on a train and didn't give it any thought beyond that.

Resident Evil Zero is great and gets hate for no reason. Inventory management is just as shit in 1. This Zero is hated by speedrunners and their parrots.

The only thing that's really bad about it is controlling 2 characters at the same time and dropping the items.
Pick one or the other and have the stories branch somewhat like 2 did and have item boxes and wallah, better.

I played it a lot back in the day.

Does it still have the most difficult "hard/expert" mode over any RE tite?

You'd be right, but CV is doesn't start strong. Nothing about it is strong at all except the blind nostalgia people have for it. Even 0's train service lift is better than most of the gimmicks CV tried to pull, like a fucking metal detector of all things.
You want a RE game that starts out strong and stays that way until the very end? Outbreak File #1

Still better than 4 and anything that came after

Hey Chris, did I ever tell you about the time I got separated from Bravo team and met this escaped convict named Billy when I boarded a train full of zombies in the woods? We killed a giant scorpion on top of the train and Edward who had turned into a zombie and another zombie came out of the refrigerator! But then the train crashed and we found ANOTHER mansion just like this one!
We had to kill a giant centipede and other huge bugs there, and then a bunch of zombie monkeys came out of nowhere and we had to kill them too! There were these scary lizard men in the basement and even a giant mutant bat in a church out back! Then I actually went to the entrance of Umbrella's secret lab under Raccoon City and killed this big naked gray guy walking around there! Oh, and Captain Enrico was there too! Isn't that crazy?
Finally we used sunlight to kill a guy made of leeches, or a bunch of leeches that turned into a guy or something. After that, Billy took off somewhere into the forest full of zombie dogs and I saw this mansion off in the distance. Oh, did I forget to mention this all happened literally LAST NIGHT?
Anyway, he was a good friend.

Attached: Rebecca piano.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Why are her vids on resident evil so good?

Attached: file.png (698x753, 486.11K)

the game probably would've been better if it never got scrapped for gamecube. The swapping between characters on the fly was retarded and not having an item box felt really annoying.

Kino

Yes, tons of enemies, barely any ammo

>he doesn't know it was gonna be exactly the same thing if on the n64