What are the repercussions within the video game industry of having mods that are illegal to make?

what are the repercussions within the video game industry of having mods that are illegal to make?

Attached: 56436.png (1061x749, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/Non-NewtonianMods
youtu.be/r3fD5FPQBtI
reddit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

simple
mods will become illegal

don't pedophilia mods fall under inclusivity modding?

Groomer game

>ignore mod
>it gets maybe ten downloads
>make a huge deal out of banning the mod
>suddenly it's all over the internet and it's downloaded by orders of magnitude more people
hmm.

Never knew this Mod existed, I'll be sure to find it somewhere and install it the next time I have another Spiderman Run. Thanks

It's not even that bad. All the mods do is swap th sodomite rainbow flags to Unoted States flags.

Based.
I support any groups. And only black lives matter.
Fuck mods, just play the game vanilla.

Edit the file yourself you tech illiterate zoomer.

They must know about Straisandeffect. This is more a show of force and that you cn do nothing against it since those "people" are everywhere enforcing their insane ideas, then to actually prevent you from getting it one way or another.

>switch a zero to a one in game settings
>HOMOPHOBIA
Western culture is a fucking joke.

Attached: huh.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

I wonder what will happen if somebody made a "Liberated New York" with all flags swapped to Chinese ones, and all the other BLM and Troon propaganda replaced by communist propaganda
And I mean the actual cool one with soldiers and hammers, not the one already in game

>only black lives matter
Uh oh, well you'd better mod the game then because otherwise you're playing as a wh*te protagonist.

That's what I've been saying lol

>YOU MUST LOOK AT FAG FLAG
>We'll let you remove any part of the game except the fag flag
>This is important because uhhhhhh...
>Look, just look at the fag flag okay?!

Wish i could find the mod haven't anywhere

Attached: 1645365206900.png (2466x842, 220.66K)

Nonononono, the REAL problem was that they were replacing with an American flag, and America bad.
They would’ve gotten away with it if they just used a different pride flag.
youtu.be/r3fD5FPQBtI

what the point of doing a news article about mods drama?

Attached: 1652469883316.png (3749x1758, 1.27M)

You cant virtue signal if you ignore. You must speak out.

Attached: 1654648588469.png (1919x1294, 239.25K)

Alphabet people are not oppressed anymore, but they need to pretend they are, so they take anything they can.

>spiderman supports pedophilia

isnt it interesting how troons are nowhere to be found when these threads start and are filled to brim with people that would btfo them in a matter of seconds?
they only come out of their holes when it hits the bump limit, pay close attention

He is from New York, what did you expect?

can't someone just make a site that mirrors nexus links as well as hosting its own mods?

I found this on reddit when the drama first went down
reddit com/r/ArchivedMods/comments/woz962/spider_man_remastered_nonnewtonian_new_york_mod/

Nexus mods released an article being little bitches about "flag mods" saying the author was a coward for using an alt and what not.
if anything they're the cowards for shutting down anything against their fag agenda

Mods are illegal by nature.

Every organization's first objective is to ensure its own continued existence. Suffragettes got everything they asked for, but they didn't disband, they just rebranded themselves and invented new grievances. Same for abolitionists. Same will be for the alphabet soup people. Just invent new injustices and persist.

I hate Liberals so fucking much. Imagine calling yourself Left and being not only fine with but cheering on censorship. Do Libtards ever stop and wonder why everyone outside their bubbles hate them? The right hates them, the center hates them, ACTUAL LEFTISTS hate them.

>We'll let you remove any part of the game except the fag flag
why not add the nazi flag aswell

there is nothing left or liberal about them
they are freaks that used to be executed in the past or they didnt even survive past first winter due to being dysgenic bastards
it doesnt matter what label they undertake, they are the bottom of humanity's barrel

Don't agree to a ToS if you don't want your rights limited.

mediafire and mega links were taken down

>Implying there is a real difference between leftists and liberal
You must be new

>there are thousands of pedo and rape mods
>zzzz
>1 mod removes a shitty flag
>NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAH
gas all faggots

They already know why: everyone outside their bubble is evil for the sake of being evil. No need to investigate further.