You DO use Linux... right Any Forums?

You DO use Linux... right Any Forums?

Attached: 1638280383399.jpg (474x379, 13.52K)

yea

I put gaming on Linux on par with console game. Sure, it's possible, but its objectively a shitter experience in every way compared to gaming on WINdows.

97 of the top 100 Steam games do not "just werk" and even if they launch, they're plagued with poor performance, audio, stutter and graphical issues.

>X11
Old and broken
>Wayland
New and broken

Attached: 1637547708831.png (629x386, 64.5K)

You will never be a woman

You're the OP of this thread and you're obsessed with trannies already? Jesus, nevermind aborting

Attached: 1643895197516.png (946x696, 271.24K)

Yeah for work but not for gaming.

You expect anything less from Linux users?

those who tell you it's possible to game on linux always lie
the only way you can play anything is if you know 100 percent sure that it works on deck because it launches is somehow is a fucking IT WERKS on proton

I'm a Linux user so yeah I do

i'm using it right now user

Attached: nigger.png (1974x985, 278.45K)

I actually play video games, so no, I don't have any reason to use it.

i only use linux because im forced to use it for my job (redhat administrator).

At home I use MacOS and Windows because I am a normal human being and don't lke to torture myself with the absolutely shitstorm that is the Linux OS.

Yes ive been playing ff7 on it and i forget im not on windows

Attached: aPj6BQV_700b.jpg (602x500, 32.37K)

Desktop linux is a terrible experience, gaming on linux is even worse

What am I, chopped liver?

Attached: CityDMR.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

sub 80 IQ Any Forumsirgin here.
im too stpid to install it. i just use whatever came preinstalled on my pc

this is a really low iq post

what's a better distro than gentoo, I think I got trolled
i've literally been installing it since I went to sleep last night and it's STILL not done

Attached: 1639343697511.png (715x434, 195.01K)

yeah I'm playing csgo on it

Slackware my nigger. Artix also. Basically anything without systemd.

yes, your post is really low iq I agree

Attached: Windows Defender.png (1080x686, 2.83M)

was waiting for you user

you will never be a whitey

I would like to use linux but unfortunately i don't qualify for a sysadmin job. Nobody ever uses linux at home

*runs game through Proton*
*if it doesn't work, runs through Proton-GE*

I do on my laptop and never feel the need to go back to windows when I'm playing flat games.

If it weren't for VR not playing nice with Xorg with my nvidia card I'd use it on my main desktop PC full time instead of just spinning up a virtual machine for when I want to use stuff like ani-cli

All in a day's poo.

Attached: Marvin's Mittens.png (718x960, 3.95M)

>still doesn't work

I just want shit that I can download and get a game running , I don't want to troubleshot a single for eight hours since I don't know shit about operating systems and I just end up googling and trying shit which is just tiresome

why is this 718x960 image 3.95MB
optimize your shit

>professional Linux user
>Linux OS

It's optimized for reaching the file size limit without going over.

Attached: trinity.png (800x650, 3.97M)

>I just want shit that I can download and get a game running
You already got it with Proton nigga

You sound like you have a great future working for Activision

Attached: yotsuba.png (546x338, 236.47K)

lol
lmao even
imagine thinking proton is panacea

>audio still doesn't work
>"haha user that's probably because you're using pulseaudio, try with ALSA, or JACK, JACK2, pipewire, ah fuck it play without sound"
Again, desktop linux as a whole is a terrible, terrible experience

Thank you sir.

>holy trinity of beginner-friendly distros
>somehow a bad thing

Attached: 1629767134016.jpg (643x791, 153.49K)

fucking nigger kernel devs broke my capture card driver, they changed the pci_set_dma_mask() to dma_set_mask() and changed the struct argument it accepts without keeping a legacy option, i had to modify the driver source myself and figure out what was broken

im so fucking sick of this shit because i use my cap card to play my misterfpga via capture preview

why the fuck does updating always break shit, glibc or w/e else, fucking faggots

Attached: cap.png (2279x1148, 1.04M)

That wasn't a compliment.

Audio doesn't work because dumbass developers use Microsoft proprietary codecs and bullshit like mf-plat

no its gay and im not replacing software

You spoil me with kind words sir.

mister can run PS1 games now?

see

Elden Ring is the only game I play and it works better than it ever could on Windows, especially at the price of my hardware. Max graphics, 1440p, constant 60 fps. ~1400$ total build.

yup! extremely accurate too and has save state support, i've played through star ocean 2, resident evil 1 & 2 and now legend of legaia with no issues.

Yes, I switched to EndeavourOS last month or so. I've been happy with it, mainly because I have an AMD card and it's nice not having shit drivers for once. Oddly enough my DAC stopped having issues, too.

But can it do N64 yet?
Raspberry Pi isn't good enough for emulating on my PVM

no and it probably never will, saturn is being worked on right now and can play quite a few commercial games

you're not missing shit on N64, maybe 4-5 games