Ideas for a Project X Zone 3 premise?

Ideas for a Project X Zone 3 premise?

Attached: Project.X.Zone.full.1324959.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Nobeta and Carol meet and try different outfits.

Something to do with Ouma Europe since that was a obvious sequel hook. Also deal with BB Hood, Juri, T-Elos and Zagi since they all escaped in their last appearances.

On the heroes’ side we have Reiji and Xiamou being married this time, and maybe do something with Hehaichi being dead and not playable for the first time (unless they use whichever actor they got for the Netflix show).

For roster I would say they should focus similar to their approach to PxZ2, the main 3 and a smaller handful from Nintendo.

Ouma Europe would be pretty interesting. Since we already have a fox and bunny girl, maybe we can get a mouse girl or something?

Didnt the guy who made Peoject X Zone leave Monolith or something? I would kill for a 3. So many of my favourite forgotten characters got in this like Ulala, Kite, Hadeo the Sakura Wars girls. And so many more they could add in a sequel. I'd like to see a little bit more of a story it kinda feels just going around random maps after awhile idk.

Well to be honest I don’t really care about that part, Saya’s cool if overused at this point with how many times she dies and a new clone pops up, but the bunny girl was so cliche and her voice and personality so annoying that I don’t even remember her name.

I just excuses to bring the gang back together.

Add vtubers

Make the gameplay fun

Yeah, he left back in 2017. I think he's been writing the scenarios for the Super Robot Wars games recently though. Since he's working with Bamco, he could probably still be the director if they ever decided to do PxZ3 or another crossover set in the universe. I'd actually worry more about whether Nintendo would rent out Monolith to develop the game since they've been more important to Nintendo in recent years.

They could always bring him and the other key staff back though, usually people don’t burn bridges and it would similar to what happened with other series. Like Terada stepped down from his position but he still works on SRW for now.

As for the story I definitely get what you’re saying in 1, but I felt 2 vastly improved on things. Mainly because of people like Phoenix but the party was competent for once and had proper goals and did things on their own instead of randomly jumping to different worlds all the time without free will and just dealing with whatever they fall into;

Monolith has a B team, they’re the ones responsible for the crossovers so it shouldn’t be a problem, especially if it remains exclusive to them.

More fanservice, more jiggle, more ass shoots, more young females, pargmata girl and old jap stuff like in PXZ 1. Less males.

Go jack off to gacha freak.

Tons of titays

Shut the fuck up bitch. PXZ was always fanservice game just like SRT Endless Frontier.

I want Tron Bonne, Megaman and Roll from Legends, Klonoa and Dig Dug guy back

>Klonoa
Take your childish garbage out go play smash bros you piece of shit.

It's already fun just make overworld and locations/cities instead of stage based. Add alternative costumes/sexy outfits.

He left sure, but he's still working at Bamco. He's at Tri-Crescendo.
The Bunny Girl was hot, but she was also one note.

Personally, a premise I saw was some sort of Wish Granting McGuffin is passed around the multiversus, and wrecks havock. People are brought back to life, originations suddenly sprout, and villains team up.

Just give all those IPs their own new individual games instead.

That would be interesting. Something like Fire Emblem: Awakening? Would also allow for more side content.
Yeah, Sakurai for example isn't actually a Nintendo employee anymore. But he still works on the Smash series.

Awakening no. I mean more traditional rpg sense if they want to go stage based make it so we can have different routes like epica stella.

Ah well, a more Traditional RPG style overworld would be interesting. But I think it would also be hard to make work. Most of the downtime in the games story are short, so side content would be hard to design.