Quadruples your spatial awareness

>quadruples your spatial awareness
>quadruples your sense of hearing
>pixels look more vibrant and colorful
>manages back pain while sitting on a chair
this is THE best tool for enjoying games

Attached: dude_usa.jpg (2121x1414, 1M)

Yo on flick? Ngl kinda cringe on klizz frfr

Attached: 1660627331597605.jpg (750x734, 58.65K)

I start sucking when I smoke , so no it ain’t

>quadruples your spatial awareness
Then why is it illegal to drive under the influence?

I genuinely wish there was some kind of purging where pot smokers just drop dead

Its addictive and may actually make you schizo.

>he doesn't know
imagine trusting the herbal jew

because the goverment makes more money from giving you tickets retard

Besides the console and the games themselves 1000% yes.

>doesnt know
im not surprised

It helps a lot with how anxious I get in shooters. Makes me freak out less and at least stay focus instead of getting myself shot.

I understand the stigma behind weed but I don’t really see an issue with moderate use or when you’re working out.

enjoy your lung cancer and emphysema

yes because pot smokers are sooo much worse than drunks and other types of drug users. Let's make sure all the pot heads die for no reason other than they smoke a harmless plant.

>Bro I can stop it any time

Attached: Ironic shitposting.gif (450x294, 1022.51K)

jews spray tranny chemicals on weed.

it's nice and all but all the finagling with waiting around for some random street bloke who is constantly trying to upsell is tiresome enough that i don't bother most of the time. i wish they would legalise it but in bongland moral panic is part of standard politics so it won't happen any time in the foreseeable future

>post a desk covered in H needles and spoons
>thread devolves into talking about something else
>weed thread
>weed causes X, if you weed you X
What nerve is being struck here I am genuinely curious

This was posted by someone who cant stop playing video games and doesn't see it as an addiction

Weed used to give me special powers to beat my mates at Monkey Target in Monkey Ball

reaction time isn't the same as spatial awareness

You play video games, enjoy your reduced gray matter in your brain and burnt dopamine receptors

Weed definitely makes a ton of games more fun, but it does -not- give you any advantage. Slow to respond, get lost easily, space out, but damn is it still a nice time.

>gives you full access to your consciousness
I don't know, man. Suppression is the Jew's tool.

>Alcohol was banned
>Allowed Jewish, Italian and Irish immigrant communities to get into organized crime and fuck up America for years
>Weed is banned
>Just made weed prices go up, now is slowly being legalized and it's creating a massive economy boom for states legalize it

Honestly it just makes the pain go away for a couple hours, it's either a little weed or copious amounts of alcohol and a hangover

>quadruples your dopamine burn out
>quadruples your mistakes
>quadruples your calorie intake
>manages to turn you into a burn out psychologically addicted lamer who dude weeds
this is THE biggest cope from addicts