Melty blood is back stronger than ever. You are playing Matthew and Neco Arc right?

Melty blood is back stronger than ever. You are playing Matthew and Neco Arc right?

Attached: 1660895201894821.jpg (1920x1080, 315.48K)

Nope.

Attached: 555 Come on now.png (435x475, 131.22K)

For the Miyako user. Also you should vary how you jump in as you can fit 2 buttons or more there. How you follow them up in case the other guy defends it is also important (high, low, or use your frames for something else).

Keep in mind that shield still exists

It looks exactly as every modern fight game

Trying to learn hisui. Type Lumina's pretty fun now

Attached: hisui21.png (1680x2040, 1.5M)

>koha nerfed
>but gets new shit molotov stuff
stop trying to make molotov a thing kamone it's never going to work

Shield nerfs actually helped Kohaku.

Wait she got nerfed? On what? I just want to play solo Kohaku what the fuck Shamone

So... is the game good now?

shield was never an issue for koha oki

j.c hitbox got fucked and plant starter damage nerf.

I had a blast until I realized that removing autocombo also removes the filler moves it had

where are the patch notes?

they're out in jp only. english translation next week. lol

I can not believe the neco arc update unironically saved Melty

Attached: artworks-bAJGNCGcGaOrxlnW-Uog5AA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53.56K)

So far it feels like a whole new game now that I don't need to worry about clean blockstring inputs.
But so far the combos for my characters remain the same until somebody online posts something better. I already found a use for Vlov 5[C] but still waiting for Roa j2C and Kouma 236[B] applications.

Aoko now has jumo cancellable aerial orbs, full screen laser 236[B] confirms, special cancellable j.[C] followups, low hitting 5A AND they got rid of the retarded crossup protection. Very good buffs

Attached: 1629912814408.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Wow Saber rekka is cool now

>mfw I have to work

Attached: new patch dropped.png (1510x884, 1.1M)

for a week, maybe
then it's back to no one playing
it's a shame, but the numbers simply aren't there

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-121942_Brave.jpg (1080x2070, 404.31K)

Is this game better than strive?

Eh, thr important part is retaining a portion of it. Not like people expected this game to be big, outside of the brainrotted individuals who oaraded it as some sort of champion of anime fighters back release

I'm shocked we reached 4k, I expected mid 2k tops. Wonder if peak burger hours will cause it to go higher.

The cat unironically saved Melty

I kneel

Ciel got destroyed this patch

how do i turn off autocombos?

Character Select Option right below your character colors.

what'd they do to her

it's an option after you select your character (it's disabled in mission mode for some reason)

I can't believe they referenced this.

Attached: 1634063467665.jpg (728x1045, 47.8K)