Why is there no hype for the nee SAINTS ROW?

Its comming out next week

Attached: 67FEAA29-70FC-4ECF-A90F-CF9E473D4445.jpg (2220x1249, 196.21K)

N

Nigg**

HUZ***

Hahahaha, just had this same exchange in the Baldur's Gate 3 thread.

There is. But being a propaganda game the "hype" is kinda forced. Don't worry, they will try harder with the next big (propaganda) thing.

What are you talking about, the hit 118% of their preorder target preorder and is the #1 best selling PS5 game and #2 best selling Xbox Series game on Amazon. They're doing great

Attached: HUZZAH.png (1549x850, 811.51K)

everything weve seen looks average the game has no identity and is not memeable saint rows name is not widely known and the games themselves were mediocre to bad outside of SR2

Why would there be any hype in the first place

when there's something to care about, I will. But there isn't. It'll be forgotten like all the other sad reboot attempts.

Attached: 5886f149c70fe8aa4f49a8f96d97cd9f6738cf8a6c16ad3d80bd44d8f6da240b.jpg (528x599, 37.08K)

saints row is only good when its sickenly offensive

Oh shit. So Any Forums lied to me? I thought nobody is going to play this game. Might have to preorder it too

People exaggerate how offensive Saints Row was. Really the most offensive thing they do is say bitch and I guess like strippers

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHILL NIGGER

imagine listening to the pre order statistics from al arge company lmao

There's no hype because the only people who were interested in the franchise have now seen the gameplay. Anybody who wants to play it will probably buy it used or out of the bargain bin.

What about treating prostitutes like cattle

prostitutes are always treated like cattle in open world games but I guess that too

Sorry marketer, I saw the opening cutscene when its a bunch of mullatos living in a polyamorous relationship with the worst dialog I have ever heard.

They went from "hey look we are like that other game but more crazy and daring" to "hey look we are woke too like all the other big games".

whoever pays money for nu saints row is a prostitute

dear gods is that a dyke with green hairs and a undercut? I've never seen anything like this before.