Civilization 1991

>civilization 1991
>civilization 2 1996
>civilization 3 2001
>civilization 4 2005
>civilization 5 2010
>civilization 6 2016
How come there still no civilization 7?

Attached: Civilization_VI_cover_art.jpg (265x376, 21.84K)

Because the gaming scene is oversaturated with Civlike games

Attached: 1313613920045.png (400x400, 7.76K)

I don't want there to be another one after casualized pozzed shitfest of 5 and 6

civilization is collapsing

Attached: 4bb.jpg (444x416, 64.61K)

this tbqh

Because 6 is still selling like hotcakes
I agree 5 was a total disaster and an insult to the series but no matter how you look at it, with all DLCs, 6 is by far the most complex

covid delayed it it'll be released next year

>6 is by far the most complex
t. warlord player
there's nothing complex about civ 6 because AI is horrendously broken

the thumbnail looks like nickado goatse

likely to be announced soon. civ 6 had surprisingly long dev support with it's final balance update being sometime last February IIRC

Attached: civ4 diplomacy.png (536x458, 314.49K)

Honestly, looking at real world examples, nuking someone should give you bonus in opinion instead of penalty

I play on emp or immortal (fuck deity I want to be able to build wonders). AI isn't as good as 4, obviously, but it's still a miracle it can play the game considering all the shit it has to take into account at every turn. At release it was broken, like really, now it's "decent". It can actually conquer cities, use boats planes and nukes.
And yeah, mechanics wise, IF YOU HAVE THE XPACS, 6 mogs everything like it's not even funny. It takes the best of previous games, cranks it to 11 and adds a trillion new cool shit
If anything, the main issue with 6 is that it's way too complex and they need to tone it down for 7, there's just too much stuff

You need god.

Because CIV5 wasn't even good until, at least, G&K xpack and no amount of DLC will ever make Civ6 not total shit.

>the main issue with 6 is that it's way too complex
>6 mogs everything like it's not even funny
you're either underage or flat out trolling
90% of game is stacking modifiers and chasing bigger numbers, there's not even 5% of decision making process involved that 4 has
fuck you for even making me bite this shitty bait of yours

Attached: zvzqj.jpg (300x315, 15.83K)

civ5 never became good or even tolerable, shill

The only way you can say that is if you played vanilla or are confusing 6 with something else
>underage
I'm 30 and actually played the series
Every thing previous games do, 6 does better, everything
You want proof? Just boot the game... as long as you have the DLCs

oh so you're just a retarded shill
I should've figured out that initially from
>I play on emp or immortal (fuck deity I want to be able to build wonders)
civ 6 deity is so hilariously easy, you can quite literally skip 15 turns in ancient/classical era and still win before turn 250
either way fuck right off

Because they started milking the games with DLC since 5.

How was 5 and 6 pozzed?

it had female leaders, Cleopatra for example
that's enough for Any Forums

4 had female leaders.

thinly veiled shill. I wouldn't play your 86% percent off bastardization if it was free

>>civilization 6 2016
Wait what?

>half the leaders are nonsensical and irrelevant literally who deliberately uglified female leaders to fill out the diversity quota
>how was 6 pozzed
lole

Attached: Steam_HK_Anniversary.png (800x450, 551.45K)

Christ I hated Civ 6 so much I completely forgot it existed.

selling dlc is more profitable

Will Any Forums defend John Knox's book The First Blast of the Trumpet Against the Monstruous Regiment of Women against critics like John Calvin?

>1 year
>2 payed updates
>0 substantial gameplay revisions
Unironically, how did they do it?

Thank you for the explanation

It'll be out next year, they finished making dlc not too long ago

Boy what the fuck do you think "shill" means? Civ5 is over 10 years old. In my post I am shitting on the latest version in the series. Are you fucking retarded son? Are you gay? Both?

Also Ci5 with all xpacks is the best version of all Civ games. Evenwithout any mods. If you want to say "oh civ 4 is better" then I will RESPECTFULLY disagree, but if I hear one person say that Civ3 or earlier was the best in the series I'll slap a bitch.

So After Earth is definitely a shit-tier game and super SJW centric. Same with Civ6. "Look a bunch of niggers went to space! The future is FEMALE!" kinda shit.

Civ5 has slight over-representation of women/minorities, but it isn't to the detriment of the game. Even the african meme civs in Civ5 are at least interesting/fun to play. Everything except the native americans.

you will live to see an industry outsourcing all its developers to third world countries to recreate what are glorified modded versions of past games you use to love and you will be happy.

>reddit spacing
>shills objectively bad game
Combo

my favorite part was when they turned this lady into a fat ugly troll.

Attached: they made her fat in a videogame.jpg (629x1024, 114.2K)