Half the game is shit

>half the game is shit
>24 year old zoomers call it a masterpiece because they played it as kids

Attached: 62148-resident-evil-4-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1119, 232.77K)

Name a better game then, retard.

Skyrim

Re6

Dogshit gameplay not a game

This game is millennial as fuck, what are you on OP?

todd...

It's alright but I like the controls in REmake more
T. 24 year old zoomer

I'm 25, played and beat it for the very first time June this year and it's absolutely a masterpiece
it has a ton of gameplay depth, and the amount of variety and quality of level design, enemy variety, enemy placement and so on is staggering
in RE4 shooting enemies on specific parts of the body can stun them, you can knock them prone, disarm them, stab them, hit projectiles in mid-air, set off explosives if they're holding one, set up a high damage suplex or a roundhouse kick that hits multiple enemies at once
and then there's things like kicking down ladders, vaulting, throwing grenades, jumping through windows, barricading windows and doors, kicking doors open to hit zombies
I've yet to find an over-the-shoulder shooter with as much depth
obviously the game is fantastic in other areas, namely atmosphere, the careful balance it treads between B-movie and more serious moments, the pacing, the replyability, the amount of content on offer
RE4 is basically just Good Game Design: The Game

Attached: re4 cinegrid.jpg (3264x1835, 3.04M)

what's the deal with all the self hating zoomers on this board

This game is and always has been a 7/10 when it came out. Very amusing watching reddit hiveminds form over this game while being influenced by youtubers and gaming journalists who tell them what to think.

MGS3, MGSV, Final Fantasy X and XII, Resident Evil 2 and its remake, Final Fantasy 1 for the GBA lol

They have the same controls unless... wait.. you don't use the alternate control scheme in REmake do you?

Capcom use to put care and soul into their games.

why do Any Forumsedditors love this game and shit on 5 and 6 while theyre far superior?
the thickness of their nostalgia goggles...
or is it about fitting in with the r*ddit crowd?

I liked 5 as much as 4, played it to death when I first got my PS3. 6 was, is and will always be hot trash.

>ton of gameplay depth, and the amount of variety and quality of level design, enemy variety, enemy placement
why dont you give some examples?

2005 was 17 years ago. Did 7 year olds really play it on Gamecube?

Everything I don't like = zoomer

I've seen people call Spongebob a zoomer show and that came out in the 90s.

lmao it came out in 1999

Yeah, when the oldest zoomers were 2 and most zoomers weren't even alive.

user don't even bother
the self loathing zoomers on /vpol/ will claim anything they've even vaguely heard of and pretend to hate it

>half the game is shit
This is 99% of old games

> in RE4 shooting enemies on specific parts of the body can stun them, you can knock them prone, disarm them, stab them, hit projectiles in mid-air, set off explosives if they're holding one, set up a high damage suplex or a roundhouse kick that hits multiple enemies at once

Noghing groundbreaking even when it came out