Is Resident Evil 3 Remake Worth Buying?

Is Resident Evil 3 Remake Worth Buying?

Attached: f334800ab7c2e45b933c7a0f04751bb1.jpg (867x1084, 64.58K)

Yes, it's worth it even just to mod it to see Jill getting fucked by Zombie Dogs and Lickers.

Only if it's cheap. It's fun to speedrun to unlock new shit, but compared to RE2make it's pathetic.

Sure.

Attached: Resident Evil 3.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

for me its fpsblyck

lmao

Only really if you've played the original. You can get the same thing from any other Dead Space inspired ots shooter.

beautiful mod, that body is perfect

Yes.

Attached: 1630365394463-0.webm (1066x600, 2.88M)

where's her futa cock?

On sale, sure, but certainly not at full price. The game is painfully short. I know these are games that are meant to be replayed, but there's no excuse for 2020 remakes of fucking PSX games to be cutting out significant chunks of content and enemies. RE2 remake cut some content too, but it's stunning just how much was cut from RE3. Even a first time player is going to beat the game in under 5 hours easy.

I enjoyed it for what it was but do not pay full price for it. As a remake it is a disappointment because it's missing so much content. It sucks because OG 3 is my favorite of the original trilogy.

say what you will about this game, but that cutscene was based as fuck

RE3 "Remake" cuts so much content that it's really pushing whether you can legitimately call the game a "remake" a not. It's essentially a completely different game with how much was changed and/or removed from the original game. Either buy the game on sale or pirate it, but Capcom shouldn't be encouraged to keep shitting out half-assed remakes with cut corners.

Just pirate it, it's a scam, it has nothing to do with the original and like 2/3 of the original content was cut.
It looks like a RE2R DLC.

imagine being the mocap girl and seeing shit like this

theres a video of stephanie joosten looking at quiet sfm videos, look it up its kinda funny

Zoomer face is objectively worse than s.oy face

It's fun, and it does have some high highs, but mostly very low lows. I'd get it on sale or pirate it, it's not worth a full retail game price.

god she takes dick so easily and without hesitation. what a girl

Only if you can find to replace a mod that gets rid of that tranny who played Jill.

do you think the nude model comes close to the actual nude body of the actor?

GIWTWM

Attached: Smile2.png (380x479, 235.86K)

no they ruined jill both inside and out

Literally a scene you will find in an hentai game but with a AAA budget, kek
I still wonder how this scene got approved and why the usual leftist didn't burst over it

I've never seen a game model that was embellished from the original scanned actor. Lady Dimitrescu is probably the only one, because they had to make her a giant.

>why the usual leftist didn't burst over it
they gave her shorts instead of a skirt and panties for her classic costume, so everything's okay in the eyes of those retards

>its demake worth buying
no

These webms are not safe for work.

Attached: 1632512028842.png (205x383, 76.72K)