THE HORSE FUCKING DIES

THE HORSE FUCKING DIES

Attached: Ghost_of_Tsushima.jpg (220x274, 24.29K)

>black and white filter
>Japanese subs
Pure Kino

what the fuck, user. Spoiler that!

hit way harder in rdr2

true, because you had to spent thousand dollars or more to get the best horse in the game

Thanks for the spoiler I was hoping to try this when it comes to PC

it looks like westend devs are physically incapable of making a game that's not far cry open world + primitive batman combat

I have to disagree. Both are emotional however in gos your horse was named and you have to experience the final act without him. Jin even has flashbacks of the horse on iki island. In rdr2 I appreciate the moment Arthur has with his horse, but it's just not quite as emotional.

I cried when the horse fell throught the ravine at the end of shadow of the colousus, this is the only moment i cried in a videogame

Thanks for the spoiler I was hoping to try this when it comes to PC too.

Horse sausage is good

goodbye horses
f

I prefer steak desu.

Ninja stealth builds suck because the outpost are either have hiding places every 3 inches or there's one lousy pampas field in an open base.

Samurai builds suck because you either hitting a health sponge or one shotting everything because you get some broken ass charms early game.

Ghost build is pretty kino ngl. Being able to whipe out an entire base in less than a minute is pretty fucking bad ass. Only problem is mongolian outposts are like fleas and after you cleared your 69th base it gets stale fast.

This game is 8.5 user metacritic at best I don't know how this got 9.1

>Knew it was coming
>Got swept up in the story
>Horse gets shot down
>That final scene between Jin and the horse
>Act 3 begins
Fucked me up. SuckerPunch is Sony's #1 dev.

you absolute fucking cunt

Not OP but are you crying because he spoiled it for you?

You can report people for spoiling, just saying.

>Act 1 ends with Jin losing a friend in the form of Ryuzo
>Act 2 ends with Jin losing a companion and partner in the form of your horse
>Act 3 ends with Jin losing a father in the form of Shimura

God I fucking love this game.

Story was generic but still on par with a good summer blockbuster.

Samurai builds are kino on lethal, and since all encounters take couple hits at most from both sides, the fact that there's a hundred of them doesn't really matter. Starting with samurai kino and slowly becoming the Ghost is the best way to play the game.

Don't forget killing Ryuzo in Act 2.

The horse didn't dosho doshod