I just bought it. it's fucking amazing in comparison to DS4. excluding the dpad. but the rumble oh boy the RUMBLE

I just bought it. it's fucking amazing in comparison to DS4. excluding the dpad. but the rumble oh boy the RUMBLE

Attached: Awesome.jpg (960x1280, 90.28K)

I hate Xbox button and stick locations and overall feel. I always turn rumble off.

>he doesn't turn rumble off in every game
what is wrong withy you fucking people

>Turning rumble off in racing games
kill yourself

i actually like the dpad

>liking rumble and vibrations shit
It's the first thing I turn off in the settings.

hated the triggers on this thing it always felt like they needed to be wider

if they were like the dualsenses it would be perfect

best part is it has native support in pretty much every game released past 2007

When done right, it's really nice. Problem is, almost no games do it right. Death Stranding is the only one I can think of in recent memory that actually understood subtle rumbling can enhance gameplay.

sorry but my hands hurt while playing CTR so it's shit

>wired xbox 360 controller
Enjoy your disconnecting problems 3 years from now

Both dualsense and DS4 have shitty trigger travel so It sucks in the games I play. In racing games xbox360 gamepad is fucking superior

It is shit in fighting games. besides that it is just working

I will just buy another one. 20$ for a controller for 3 years is nothing

or... just fix the cable

I'm planning a newer xbox controller
series x maybe
but Idk how it fells because I never handled one. also heard about stick drift in them,
Also I was thinking about xbox one controller but I remeber that when last time I used it it was kinda soulless with the rumble but it was one s controller idk if there is any difference between them

Make way for the king

Attached: 9C7EAFC1-32E6-4A51-A7EA-A2201E0403B1.jpg (640x360, 55.25K)

is it any better?

I like the One X controller pretty well, but man, I've had some weird issues with it despite it being a Microsoft product being used with Windows. And I don't think it's just my PC, since it's done the same with my laptop. I've updated the controller and everything, too. The worst times have been using it with the Steam Link, though.
Man, I miss my wired 360 controller. USB micro is the worst for using something wired.

>20$ for a controller
so its not authentic

worse in every way to x360

it is. I just found a cheap used one.