For me? It's Niko Bellic

For me? It's Niko Bellic

Attached: NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg (360x360, 15.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pPiL5F0I5xE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cemh5oC9wwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>too lazy to hire an actual Serb to voice the PC
bravo rockstar

>4
really fucking forgettable when you think about it, like 5 but worse because i remember 5
They tried to but he wasn't interested.

0/10 try harder next time zoomer. IV is nothing but soul with an actual physics engine, weight to cars and authentic characters. V is a zombie cash grab that unironically is worse than the older Saint's Row games. A total fall from grace.

>They tried to but he wasn't interested.
Vladimir Mashkov is a Russian actor, he still wouldn't probably wouldn't be as convicing as an actual Serb

I'm playing through this now, are there any consequences on not going bowling with Roman or taking Michelle on dates? Do the relationships give anything?

As a protagonist I like CJ more, but I'm retrospective GTA4 was the one I enjoyed messing around the most, ragdoll physics were fun as fuck

>They tried to but he wasn't interested.
Im pretty sure that guy isnt a Serb either.

It's been years, and you could simply Google it. But there's no actual consequences for not going out with anyone, though later events might make 0 sense to you if you didn't hang out with a character. And I think most give you something if you have a good relationship. Like, rastaman or whatever gives you discount on weapons and stuff like that. I think Roman gives you free cabs

He's just Balkan CJ

>are there any consequences on not going bowling with Roman or taking Michelle on dates? Do the relationships give anything?
Dating women is pointless, however taking out friends can unlock extra things. For example. if you hang out with Roman enough times, you'll unlock the ability to call cabs for free. Every other male friend has some kind of ability except maybe Brucie? But all in all you can ignore them, there's really no consequence for it aside from them saying "you haven't called in a while" on the phone.

Niko is arguably the best protag story and character development wise. Certainly better than GTAV trio

Nothing bad will happen for not hanging out with friends but after reaching a certain "like level" with them they'll offer you bonuses. For example if Roman likes you enough he'll give you an ability to call a cab from anywhere. You can pretty much ignore Michelle as [Spoiler]at a certain point she stops being available[/Spoiler] but there are other love interests you get later. One is given in the story (impossible to fuck) and the others are met via side shit. Each all offering different bonuses.
Hope that helps.

My favoritr part as a Serb is listening to the google translate level translations. Like in one of yhe 1st missions when Roman asks Niko if he has played poker and Niko awnsers as " I cant say that I have" ( ne mogu da kazem da imam) which is rubbish in Serbian, since "have" in Serbian is esclusive for possesing something, if its in the context of experiencing something then we say "am" (sam). There were plenty of laughs to have playing the game.

So this is what the dream feels like. This is the victory we longed for.
youtu.be/pPiL5F0I5xE

>Dating women is pointless
the women you can date on Love Meet offer gameplay benefits. one of them even clears your wanted level when you call her, which came in handy when I had to escape the cops during Three Leaf Clover

Well, I fucked up that spoiler tag

Based and fact pilled.
V is a low IQ, vapid game that's worse than all post-3 GTAs.

>Free cabs
Is this the most useless power-up in video game history?

It's a bit strange how they didn't spend a lot of time making sure the Serbian in the game is proper, considering how Russian in this game is actually really good for the most part. Mikhail's Russian is off but he doesn't speak it a lot so it's not a problem, Dimitri is okay (though he has a weird accent) and all the NPCs surprisingly speak Russian that is gramatically correct and without any weird accents.

Calling V low iq is low iq

Michael >> Trevor >> Franklin = Nico

russians are a lot easier to come by than serbs

my only guess is russian is the more common of the 2 so they figured that the russian needed to be reasonably well done (russian sales lmao) than Serbian (probably not a major sales point)
agreed the Serbian is pretty jacked up and wrong. Plus Nikos name is also not even remotely proper in convention nor spelling

And Soviet Connection is fucking KINO.
By far the best theme song of any GTA.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cemh5oC9wwE

Attached: gta_iv_conceptart_e4kqp.jpg (467x600, 27.89K)

every Serb I see always clowns Niko lol. I think Rockstar today would commit to hiring a proper Serbian-speaking actor

true but Chicago is full of Serbs so you don't even need to go overseas to find one, so Rockstar is just lazy

Cope.

rockstar is a Bri'ish company

>no 'I'm Serbia, cyka.'
nah

GTA V was a disaster

there is no serbian, there's only serbo-croat
yugoslavia was pretty cool when you think about it and now you fucked it