Cult of the Lamb

I hope I'm not the only one getting that freeze bug. Had to delete my last save because of it and it just happened again wtf.

Attached: fix your broken game.png (1026x800, 237.56K)

Reminder

Attached: 1660921197515.png (850x799, 488.68K)

I already finished the game on switch and I did saw some bugs that softlocked the game for me but nothing as bad as this

You are pathetic

Posting this because I had to get rid of my save last time only for this to happen yet again...

Dear devs:

Fix your broken game. You have people literally shitting on you because of your scat fetish but you don't see them get this upset over your game RUINING bugs when they should because holy shit this is really bad. Please act like responsible devs and address the problems with immediate solutions instead of updating to version 1.0002 every time I launch it with having no progress whatsoever to my issues.

Regards:

A upset user who spent 25 plus tip to get your game.

>game is marked FINAL RELEASE
>releases with shit tons of bugs
>cant even get all achievements because of bug
>sells 1 million copies

why do retards buy these early access games marked as finished?

I've been exclusively pirating everything (specially indie games) for the past 7 years now, so it's fine.

Shit game

streamers

hey man, if the devs said it's a 1.0 it's a 1.0 ok

The most common bug I've encountered is the one where the spider enemies on the 4th area refuses to spawn out of their web sacks, locking me inside the room because I can't get out of the room until all enemies are dead, and this has happened enough times that I've stopped playing until they fix it.

Is it typical for the framerate to go to shit when you open the shrine upgrade menu? I go from a steady 100+ fps to 16 fps..

Had that as well. It's basically the laggiest part for me even with lowered settings and resolution.

Not to mention the weapon balance is absolutely garbage. Every extreme is complete shit because of how the game wants you to play it, being mobile so you can dodge shit. Only two weapons are worth fucking using.
>Sword, nice and balanced, decent range
>Axe, a bit slower, but brings enough damage and extra range to make it worthwhile
The rest is absolute fucking garbge
>Hands, can almost never get the full combo off either due to knockback or counter-attacks or just not having enough time before they move, so you're stuck with gimped damage output
>Dagger, fucking garbage, objectively the worst weapon in the game. Tiny range so you're constantly hugging enemies that can and will damage you, and you don't even do any fucking damage because knockback pushes everything out of range after 1 attack
>Hammer, too fucking slow. Can be decent if you're using the golden fleece and get a nice damage multiplier up, but in most cases it's just annoying

I like the hands especially when getting damage ups or speed attack cards. This can also work with the daggar and make that shit weapon more bearable. There's no saving the hammer though even with its damage.

Just the fact that you would want to get specific tarot upgrades to make them worthwhile makes the hands bad. The axe has similar reach, but it's not gimped with damage and because all damage upgrades are %, more damage means you start one-shotting fuckers faster. This is also why the dagger is garbage because it's extremely low base damage means it will do fuck-all for damage for the longest time.

Also if you don't marry the one who waits, making them your literal bitch, you're playing the game wrong.
Post max damage, this was one of my best runs in the game that I bothered screenshotting. Felt like an actual god just tearing through the place.

Attached: Cult_Of_The_Lamb_sd9KzHoUjl.png (776x309, 422.09K)

>min/max fag
just have fun you insufferable zoomer nigger

I'm trying to have fun you faggot nigger. The dagger needs more damage otherwise the game turns into an insufferable slog where I need to hit shit 20 times before it does, the hands have the same issue and the hammer is too slow to be fun unless you've already stacked a shitload of damage boosts.

Attached: 1660363235239.jpg (2535x3423, 1.78M)

WTF

lol

wow