I think ive finally grown out of the FPS genre

>quality of teammates has drastically fallen as more normies start playing
>BR has basically killed any creativity and games unironically die if they arent a BR
>devs will fix any cash shop bugs in an hour but leave the game broken for a month
>series that i care about get mismanaged to death by retards who piss away any potential
anyone else feel like the genre isnt for them anymore?

Attached: 1569862557673.png (359x551, 445.28K)

What does any of that have to do with games like Doom, Timesplitters or FEAR?

OP is a fag with shit tier normie tastes, and for the first time in their life realized that maybe they've been licking dirt off the asshole of corporate shitters.

obviously i was talking about the multiplayer side
oh please feel free to tell me your epic based tastes that isnt at all influenced by the Any Forums echo chamber you fucking faggot

my tastes? literally anything that isn't AAA gaming corporate cocksucking is miles ahead of the pig trough you've been eating out of, shitter.

stop playing lowest-common-denominator shit, pursue your niche interests and maybe you'll have a good time. Or if you'd rather just be miserable on Any Forums and complain all day like some kind of disability check cashing invalid, be my guest.

>my tastes? literally anything that isn't AAA gaming corporate cocksucking is miles ahead of the pig trough you've been eating out of, shitter.
right, so you wont actually name anything? lmao i forgot you retards dont even play shit just pretend to

Attached: 1883934663474.png (785x588, 661.34K)

Games that interest me specifically aren't really relevant to the point i'm making here, and only shows that you're interested in what is popular, not what is -good-.

you're sucking off basic shit that was designed to appeal to everyone (and therefore having no discernible personality of it's own) and you're realizing that it's bland and un-fun. Drop these flashy popular titles and dig around where the marketing isn't.

or just keep playing fortnite or whatever, and continue to suck off your masters like a good little boy. I understand that thinking for yourself is difficult and not for everybody.

OP is a fag.

Attached: 1642223438188.jpg (297x170, 8.63K)

FPS haven't been good since they all copied CoD4, and that was about 15 years ago.
If there is sprint or ADS, it's a bad FPS, no exception.

Let me guess, Gaypex Legendas?

The matchmaking is absolutely abysmal (it's on purpose), the packet loss and server issues are constant and have been an issue for years ("we don't have the money"), everywhere you go for this game all you will see is people complaining about their teammates and how the game makes them mad. Yet they continue to play because they are addicted to the FOMO wheel.

This game makes over a billion dollars in revenue per year, just selling cosmetics.

I imagine it's very similar for other popular FPS games like Warzone or R6. CSGO is an absolute joke of a game, filled with bots and cheaters and turd world shitters whining constantly. Valorant is only propped up by Riot money because otherwise it's most soulless chinkshit FPS game I've had the displeasure of playing.

Attached: 1640776272718.jpg (640x672, 118.11K)

>"it makes money so it should be good!"
try buying more skins or loot boxes or whatever, cocksucker, that might work!

>>quality of teammates has drastically fallen as more normies start playing
you are the plague that killed fps
faggots like you that partook in matchmaking and its shitty ranking systems brought it to where it is now

>muuhh booomer shoooters
No one's talking about that. We know and play those games but they are not online multiplayer FPS games in the vein of Quake or UT.

>boomer what?
projection, assumptions, ad hominem and corporate cocksucking. You're a fag.

Go be a retard somewhere else if you don't have the reading comprehension to understand the thread's topic.

>Let me guess, Gaypex Legendas
i wasnt talking about a specific game but yeah apex might be the biggest example of all of those. the game is literally 2 billion dollars in revenue and they cant put in the effort to fix servers, add actual permanent content over LTMs, or even fix character breaking bugs like when loba was broken for half a season. meanwhile the mobile version not developed by respawn has 3x as much content and actual TDM.

sorry you get called out for being a shitter user but dont get mad at me. i just want to not carry you every game

Attached: juri sf6 face scary.png (517x469, 302.37K)

Respawn is simply incompetent, most of the original devs who where part of Infinity Ward and founded Respawn have left in the last 2 years so they've been on a hiring spree trying to fill that gap.

In most aspects the game has become worse and less fun than it used to be and somehow they can't stop throwing new weapons and characters at the game like it was some Smash Bros or MOBA type game that needed to have a roster of 150 characters all with increasingly more powerful abilities that casualize the game and reduce the important of the gunplay.

you're right, the thread's topic is sucking off AAA titles and complaining about how bland it tastes. I guess that isn't for me. Have tons of fun!

why are you posting pictures of my wife in this filthy board? go back to our containment zone

It's okay you're still an FPS faggot to me

I like how none of this has anything to do with the gameplay
But yes, FPS games suck dick.
Welcome to 2020 FPS games, where you have bad teammates due to an algorithm.
You can't even enjoy the fucking game once you're good, you're on carry duty 24/7.

Also if you aren't playing Apex, nothing you complained about is valid.
Yep

I just started playing splatoon instead

>quality of teammates
>fixing bugs and balance
>nothing to do with gameplay
i knew i should have posted on /vm/ instead of this board...

you would've gotten no replies
apex is the only game that your complaints apply to, anything else is babbyshit and you shouldn't be upset playing it

>its not my fault im shit at the game its my teammates and the devs!
you retards have no self awareness