You have 30 seconds to explain why stream sniping is wrong

you have 30 seconds to explain why stream sniping is wrong

Attached: hachi.gif (500x214, 103.65K)

Whats stream sniping?

>going to twitch at all
>knowing you are playing against faggot streamer
Back to twitch, nigger.

watching a faggot on twitch and following where he is on a multiplayer map, then literally sniping him wherever he is.

Because it implies you're watching a streamer.

Using someone's livestream to give yourself advantage against them in a game.

Their fault for exposing themselves on stream

Sounds based.

Cant you delay a stream or something so the viewer is like couple minutes behind?

Stream sniping is only a problem in games that don't let the streamer host their own server or lobby. Stream snipe to your hearts content to encourage them to stop playing shit games.

i don't watch streams. I'm just trying to bait Any Forums into giving me answers so i can use it against other people since I'm a brainlet who can't articulate my thoughts very well.

That's completely retarded because then the entire chat is 2 minutes late, and interactions become impossible

>publicly announce you are playing an online game
>using public servers where anyone who plays the game can join
>showing off where you are at all times
>thinking you have special priveleges because you're trying to entertain your 3 viewers.
maybe some poeple think its morally wrong but if you stream multiplayer games you are partially to blame for it happening.

Because you are still ruining the game for the rest of the players, since you are either
>focussing exclusively a single enemy
or
>actively not playing and just trying to annoy the streamer

>focussing exclusively a single enemy
WOW STOP NOOOOOOO YOU CANT FOCUS ME EVEN THOUGH IM YOUR OPPONENT NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>actively not playing and just trying to annoy the streamer
Oh, so only the streamer is allowed to have fun?

>Oh, so only the streamer is allowed to have fun?
The idea is that you're ruining those streamer's streams, which pisses off the viewers, who complain to twitch.

That doesn't answer the question and only makes me want to fuck with people who have TTV in their name even more.

forsen

It's the modern version of screenpeeking. Something you zoomers don't know the dishonour of using

It sounds like something no life would do, because their life is so miserable that they have nothing better to do than waste their time trying to harass some twitch streamers and trying to make their day worse. but in reality snipers usually just bring more viewers so you're just promoting them and It can make them mad, but but it's more like an prank than anything else try to find and kill them instead that can work.

it is every responsible citizen's duty to mercilessly bully anyone with TTV in their name off of any server they are encountered.

Why do you automatically assume their life is miserable? They aren't the one having to e-babysit people by pretending to be their friend and play videogames all day. The people that stream snipe literally just play when the streamer gets on and then goes about their day after they embarass them. Meanwhile the streamer cries like a little fucking baby over how they got outplayed by a viewer. Because that's all it is. They got outplayed by a viewer who was able to get in their game. Literally anyone else could have done it, but because a viewer done it, it's automatically worse. lmao. fuckign lol.

snail belly and chest uooh
also forsen

That's a very suspicious thing to type, Anonon.

Don't misspell my name in a way that makes it sound like I'd be in denial
My name is user

Sorry, I flubbed it.

No, it was on purpose.

I fwubbed it!

>Not only wasting his life and watch twitch
>Also obsesses over streamers
>Also wastes even more of his time to try and get into a lobby with certain streamer
Its not streamsniping whats wrong, its your mental condition

FLUBBYMASHITA!!!!

It wasn't on purpose?!

Attached: file.png (260x259, 63.53K)

it's not wrong. streamers get what they fucking deserve.

I literally got a thot banned by spamming NIGGER next to her in Foxhole. Get fucked you simp.

>stream because i have a youtube channel and it gives me extra money
>make like $300 a month just streaming once a week and letting people stream snipe me because they give me money afterwards
sometimes life is good